Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 5/31/2001 1:23:05 AM EST
Why the hell don't they get a new damm picture of that traitor?
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 1:37:51 AM EST
My thought exactly, even though I had not had it until I read your post.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 7:04:06 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/31/2001 7:03:38 AM EST by cerberus]
Originally Posted By timeport: Why the hell don't they get a new damm picture of that traitor?
View Quote
Maybe he is is still recovering from the effects of his arrest and interrogation [spank]and is not quite "photo-ready" yet. It's just a guess on my part, but I can't imagine his fellow co-workers in the counter-espionage section feeling very good about him right now. These same guys were most likely the ones to effect his arrest. Perhaps he "resisted" them...
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 8:55:52 AM EST
Crap...I appreciate you posting this!!! Evertime I hear this guys last name I get this..."Ummm bop...ummm bop" Hansen tune stuck in my head!! Now my brain is gonna melt! Thanks!!!! :)
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 1:56:48 PM EST
Originally Posted By cerberus:
Originally Posted By timeport: Why the hell don't they get a new damm picture of that traitor?
View Quote
Maybe he is is still recovering from the effects of his arrest and interrogation [spank]and is not quite "photo-ready" yet. It's just a guess on my part, but I can't imagine his fellow co-workers in the counter-espionage section feeling very good about him right now. These same guys were most likely the ones to effect his arrest. Perhaps he "resisted" them...
View Quote
Or... Maybe he's already been dealt with. "Silence is Golden"
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 3:22:58 PM EST
Originally Posted By timeport: Maybe he's already been dealt with. "Silence is Golden"
View Quote
Actually, he got his five minutes in court today. He pleaded not guilty. No suprise there, as the Fed's are still insisting on the death penalty even with a plea deal. Yeah, thats right, cop a plea and we still want to strap you down for The Shot In The Arm. Doesn't make sense to me, but then again, this is like the old Spy vs. Spy comic, now called "Fed vs. Fed" Boy, I loved that old cartoon...
Top Top