Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2001 9:38:50 PM EDT
Where ya at in Alaska?  Ever go shooting out at Knik?  Was out there monday.. the weather was great this weekend!
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:41:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in Anchorage.  I've been out at Knik, but not lately.  Couldn't have asked for a better day to go shooting though, right?  I spent it hanging out with my best friend who's back from school.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:46:13 PM EDT
[#2]
In Anchorage also.  It's been great out lately.  i'd like to go shooting this weekend too but got the Guard duty... Damn it!  It's nice to be in Alaska sometimes huh?  I read all these posts about Cal and places like that and think about how lucky I am to be able to drive 30 min out of town and shoot in any direction.. well almost any!  [uzi]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top