Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 5/30/2001 5:18:01 PM EST
I hope everone knows that someone was trying to use my screen name to trash my reputation. I guess I pissed the guy and he wanted to get even with me. I don't mind speaking my mind and If I disagree with you I will tell you. What I won't do is insult you or start a flame war. Everone is entitled to his or her own opinion and Thank God we have that right. I know that we all can't agree about everything that is posted here. I respect the guys who don't like to look at bare assed chicks and don't think stuff like that should be on here. I still don't mind it myself but I do see the point they were making. I have never posted a picture on this board yet and when I do I will make it a point not to offend anyone. For now I will just make a comment or two when I feel the urge. Thanks for reading this drawn out mess.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 5:22:36 PM EST
For a second I did then I saw the number of posts the guy had and remembered that you are a senior member.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 5:27:33 PM EST
I missed most of the problem, but it seems to have been handled by GoatBoy. I doubt that anyone that has read GoatBoy's thread has any problem in knowing it wasn't you, that was causing a problem.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 5:30:47 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 5:33:26 PM EST
Na - I think most of us know the troll now [:)]
Top Top