Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2001 3:02:05 PM EDT
Are there any shooting events in the Northern Virginia area this summer?
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 5:30:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Call the NRA Range at 703-267-1400.  They hold shooting events nearly every Tuesday evening - IDPA, IPSC, Cowboy, etc.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 3:07:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

There will be 1000 Yard Benchrest Competition at Quantico.  Check out www.Virginia1000.com for match dates and range location.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 5:19:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

There will be 1000 Yard Benchrest Competition at Quantico.  Check out www.Virginia1000.com for match dates and range location.
View Quote

I checked out your website and would be interested in more info.

I'm not really interested in competitive benchrest shooting, but I do have a rifle I'd like to try at long range.  Is there opportunity outside of a match to get zeroed at ranges other than 1000 yards?  

If you wouldn't mind dropping me an e-mail with more info I'd appreciate it.

[email protected]

edited 'cause I kan't splell!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top