Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2001 2:56:26 PM EDT
One minute your here, then your not.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 3:24:48 PM EDT
What are you talking about. I think I should start a thread called "Most confusing posts," and include all the odd references and garbled (drunken?) posts that people make. radioman
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 3:25:42 PM EDT
gotta get some golf shoes, else we'll never get out of this place alive.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 3:32:18 PM EDT
Originally Posted By radioman: What are you talking about. I think I should start a thread called "Most confusing posts," and include all the odd references and garbled (drunken?) posts that people make. radioman
View Quote
Sportman Supply posted that he was a member, Someone posted "a penis is oft times called a member", I replied, hit submit, and the thread had disappeared.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 3:34:57 PM EDT
Hangfire, I wish I thought of that one myself. LOL The real Sportsman's Supply Gary
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 3:35:19 PM EDT
Originally Posted By HANGFIRE:
Originally Posted By radioman: What are you talking about. I think I should start a thread called "Most confusing posts," and include all the odd references and garbled (drunken?) posts that people make. radioman
View Quote
Sportman Supply posted that he was a member, Someone posted "a penis is oft times called a member", I replied, hit submit, and the thread had disappeared.
View Quote
Damn! That thread got yanked? Shucks! That was my best reply, ever! I wanted to bookmark it for my hall of fame. [:)]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 3:36:36 PM EDT
Originally Posted By erickm: gotta get some golf shoes, else we'll never get out of this place alive.
View Quote
"Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas." radioman
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 3:39:28 PM EDT
excellent drug scenes in that movie.
Top Top