Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2001 1:08:20 PM EDT
Who stole my my name. Left off the S on Sportsman's. I don/t think its to funny.Find another name to use!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 1:10:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Consider it art! [:)]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 1:11:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry to hear that.

More troll / trash on this site.

My guess is its a (for WHATEVER reason) disgruntled customer.

But I believe board posters picked up on it fairly quickly.

Link Posted: 5/30/2001 1:14:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Sportsman Supply   Hey Buddy Its not very funny. I don't think you have the balls to use your own name.
From the real Sportsman's Supply
Gary White
I'm not scared to use my real name.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 1:15:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 1:17:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Garandman
I don't have any disgruntled customers except for the Walmart Hi-piont lover. I even think he got over it.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 1:18:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Did someone call my name? At least I'm in the open about it.

We forward the naked pictures over to the HCI and Violence Policy sites so that we can come and look at you knuckle draggers.

(just kidding) not
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 1:19:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Well whoever he is, he just started another thread about liking spam, that NEEDS to be locked and deleted, NOW.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 1:20:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 1:23:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks EdAvilaSr
We may not all agree with each other all the the time but we can disagree in a nice manner. Me and Garandman don't always see things eye to eye but I respect him and his views. He is a good guy in my book.
I my views offend any body I'm sorry. I love to kid around and alot of times I like to post something just see what response I will get. I think We all agree that a little contraversy is a good thing.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 1:25:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By SPORTSMANS SUPPLY:
I like to post something just see what response I will get. I think We all agree that a little contraversy is a good thing.
View Quote

I couldn't agree more!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top