Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2001 11:55:40 AM EDT
anyone know of a descent ar-smith in the northern n.j. area or somewhere close to northern n.j. i am thinking of having my trigger done & don't know if i want to tackle it myself.
thanks
pat
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 1:30:33 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 1:35:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Nemo,
Where in Jersey are you at ? Are you just looking to have a new trigger dropped in ?

Strike Hold
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 3:31:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 3:38:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe Carl Lesinger lives in S. Jersey. He used to do smithing, but I dont know if he still does, or how to contact him.
Evolution gun works isnt too far from N. Jersey. I think they now work on AR's.
Kraft Kustoms is in Columbia, I've heard good things about them.[smash]
Eric
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:20:27 PM EDT
[#5]
504pir
im in sussex county. ive been a member up at cherry ridge since 90. i'm used to shooting a .243 w a 3 1/2lb trigger pull. i just got a bushy and am finding it difficult to keep tight groups consistently, the stock trigger feels like garbage. to answer your question a new drop in is probably the easiest way to go. why, any recommendations. also thanks for the tip on garfield & ray's.
pat
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 8:56:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Pat,
I'm in Morris. E-mail me, maybe I can help you out.

Strike Hold
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 7:00:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Nemo, you don't need a gunsmith to do a drop in on your Bushy. I dropped in their competition trigger set, and an ambi safety on my bushy shorty in under a half hour with minimum tools, following directions that come with the parts. It ain't that hard.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top