User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 4:46:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 11:51:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey man, I know what you mean.  I'm not supporting you to move from a place you love to a place you hate, just to have guns.  That doesn't sound entirely wise.

I know exactly where you coming from.  There is a special place in my heart for my area of Maryland.  Water everywhere, clays cliffs, lighthouses, fishing galore.  I HATE it politically here, but I don't mind everything else.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 2:34:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey Striker...did you ever see or remember those rambler americans (68 i believe) that were red/white/blue, and they were called spirit of america or something like that? 304 4spd i think. a lot of people didn`t like the hot rod ramblers, but they made some pretty decent "sleepers" --back in the day-- seen some of these at the dragstrips too....NOT bad cars!...one of the motors i had in my 55 was a 283, 194 heads, but i had pop-ups...in line dual wcfb`s, duntuv, corvette dual point, 220 low muncie (pre m22) and 411 posi...i built the 83` after the last fuelie (315 horse) except for the 2-4`s of course----used to leave the 390 merc`s scratchin` thier heads!!!! i like your car......EH!.......[smoke]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 5:54:42 PM EDT
[#4]
[sleep]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top