Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 5/29/2001 9:03:48 AM EDT
Any easy cure for trigger pin holes that have a minute amount of slop in them? The pins are not moving out of place or causing any problems but there is a small amount of play where they will move within the hole. Thanks for your replies
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 9:40:38 AM EDT
If its not a problem I wouldn't worry about it. If the pins do start to move out of place, you may want to try a set of anti-walk pins or have the holes filled and re-drilled by a competent smith. I've heard of the hammer pin hole elongating with the Colt OBLMG kit but never with a semi. Are there a lot of rounds through this gun?
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 9:57:06 AM EDT
I made the mistake of seating my hammer-spring legs on the floor of the receiver instead of on top of the trigger pin my first time, it walked all over after 50rds or so, might check that if you haven't.
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 11:53:20 AM EDT
thanks for the replies guys, I guess I'm just a bit too picky. The trigger works great, and there are very few rounds through the reciever.
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 1:37:01 PM EDT
DPMS sells anti-walk pins for an AR. I put a set in mine and they work good. I lost one of the cotter pins holding them in but they still work.
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 1:52:41 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DeerSlayer: DPMS sells anti-walk pins for an AR. I put a set in mine and they work good. I lost one of the cotter pins holding them in but they still work.
View Quote
OT: I have a set of them for my AR, but I have never put them on, I understand that those little clips could scratch the finish.
Top Top