Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2001 7:42:55 PM EDT
We have just opened a new forum for American battle rifles over at our site and are looking for a moderator with the time and knowledge to take on this task. Our board is still relatively small (131 members) so this shouldn't be to much of a time inconvenience, well yet anyway. Please feel free to come check out our site or send one of the administrators an e-mail regarding this. Thanks again and I hope to see you all soon.

[url]www.floridashootersnetwork.com[/url]
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 7:49:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like a cool site- I'll be on under "UCF Marksmanship Club."
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 7:55:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool, glad to have you and anyone else would like to participate, our sites primary purpose is a place for FL folks to talk about issues and network but our site is open to all from around the country.
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 7:57:17 PM EDT
[#3]
If you are going to have a Mall Ninja forum,  I nominate NSF JoJo or Gecko45 to be the moderator.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 4:29:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If you are going to have a Mall Ninja forum,  I nominate NSF JoJo or Gecko45 to be the moderator.  
View Quote

Thats not a bad idea, however NSFJoJo is already our site mascot! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 4:43:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top