Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2001 6:17:47 AM EDT
Is there a foam product available that would completely fill a gunsafe if it were under attack. I would like the stuff to act like foam insulation they spray on walls. On attack a heat sensing, jar sensing device could start the foaming process. The time it would take for a democrat to get through the foam to see what his lazy ass can rip off, may just be to long before he needs his next drug fix. I realize there would be a mess to clean up, but maybe a product could be developed that would not stick to badly to the property inside. They say time is the worst enemy of these lawyer breeders, so foam would be another time consuming step for them to deal with.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 6:27:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Hmm, once you figure out the delivery method, be sure to use Bodyguard 10% Pepper Foam. Decontamination is a bitch, but you can guaran-damn-tee your stuff won't get stolen.

-Andy

"Can you describe the suspect?" "Um, it was some guy in a hat...."

edited for spelling
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 7:13:59 AM EDT
[#2]
If you have a quality safe, Your ordinary burgular(CRACK_HEAD) Should not be able to even see the contents of your safe.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 7:19:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Instead of going that far, it would probably be easier to hide your good safe in a hidden room, then put a cheap safe in sight.  Put in a few of your lesser priced items like 10/22 Mosin-Nagants etc..  

Link Posted: 5/27/2001 7:46:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If you have a quality safe, Your ordinary burgular(CRACK_HEAD) Should not be able to even see the contents of your safe.
View Quote

I have heard that most people are burgled by people that know them and their schedules. I have a Heritage safe that is UL certified against fire and theft, but I would still feel better if I had the foam protection. Also a person with a less expensive safe could make his safe more burgler proof. God help the son of a bitch if I walk in on him, I don't plan on calling the police either, I got a loader and alot of property, good neighbors too.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 8:10:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hmm, once you figure out the delivery method, be sure to use Bodyguard 10% Pepper Foam. Decontamination is a bitch, but you can guaran-damn-tee your stuff won't get stolen.

-Andy

"Can you describe the suspect?" "Um, it was some guy in a hat...."

edited for spelling
View Quote

Something like a fire extinguisher bottle set in the back of the safe might work. The foam is very concentrated, a little goes a long way. The bottle would not have to be that large.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top