Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2001 4:31:49 AM EDT
Rates american spirit arms lightwieght ar..as a best buy at 800 (retail), when put up against wilson and bushy shorty.......guess they missed out on the legp rifle!!!!!!!![smoke]
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 5:17:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like they took a payoff.
The bushy shorty with A2 sights around here goes for $699 and is much better than an ASA.
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 5:48:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 5:52:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I have found them to be close in describing individual guns, it`s when they crown a winner that I feel left holding a loser.
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 6:26:34 AM EDT
[#4]
They would have voted the "YUGO" a best buy in cars too!!
Maybe they have been...[):)]

Lynn  [:D]
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 7:05:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Is Becky still at ASA? Thats worth a trip besides they have some very cool cars next door
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 6:07:29 PM EDT
[#6]
There claim is that they rate the actual gun they have....so if they get a lemon, it goes against the entire model line.....anyway, it seems to me they didn`t do enough homework on this one!!!!!!!!!!![smoke]
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 8:07:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I've heard a lot of bad things about ASA. I did buy an upper from them that shot accurately and reliably. That doesn't change the fact that the owner is an asshole.

radioman
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top