Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2001 1:17:01 PM EDT
Does anybody know of any good places on the net to find firing pins for an AB-10?  URLs would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 1:19:19 PM EDT
[#1]
just buy a new gun for like 125 +ffl cost+ s&h
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 2:42:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Try Intratec? Or did they finaly go under?
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 3:53:18 PM EDT
[#3]
If I wanted a new AB-10, the topic of my post would have read "Where to find Intratec AB-10" ... it does not say that.

Garry,
Yes, Intratec went under.

If anyone out there knows of any places who still carry AB-10 firing pins, please let me know.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 3:56:06 PM EDT
[#4]
DAMN!

I need to get "replacement" mag-bodies for some worn out factory Scorpion 30 rounders.

Guess i'm just screwed [:(]
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 4:01:31 PM EDT
[#5]
they don't have any right now but IM sure they will http://www.gunpartscorp.com/
I now have to get one or two next to S&W they are the # 2 stupid manufacturer. They will go down in history as how not to advertise
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 9:06:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm not surprised you're looking for a firing pin...

I've got 3 brothers and 2 of them own AB-10's.
Both broke firing pins the same day at our local indoor range...
Luckily, at the time, Intratec was still in business, and replaced both firing pins, no questions asked...

I'm pretty sure my dealer had a bunch of extras made at a local CNC Machine shop...He's still got a couple AB-10's for sale...(can't give them away)
I'm not positive they were for AB-10's,but pretty sure..
You could give him a call at...
THE GUN GALLERY
(610) 779-4160 ..ask for Jay (owner)
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 9:12:37 PM EDT
[#7]
try:

[url]sksparts.com[/url]

He's got 45 of them at $24.95 each.

I bought my spare parts for my Tec22 from him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top