Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2001 12:37:43 PM EDT
So I'm eating ice cream after lunch at this chinese buffet place, I'm eating the chocolate syrup at the bottom of the little cup, and crunch crunch crunch, I knew it was glass as soon as I felt it in between my teeth, thats a feeling you don't forget, though I can't remember why I know it, and I'm wondering how much I ate already. I was able to pull a few pieces out of my mouth I stick them in a straw, as we are leaving I pull the manager aside and show him, "we take look" is all he tells me, and then just grabs the straw out of my hand. I just kind of blew up my chest, flared my nostrils a little bit and held out my hand palm up and he knew what to do, and gave it back. well I get back to work hold one of the pieces in tweezers above a lighter, no melting no burning..lookin like glass to me, I put it on the tip of my finger and was able to scratch a computer monitor, a glass firehose door, and a water glass, this is definitely glass I ate. I call them on the phone, get the manager I talked to earlier, ask if they've checked into it, suggesting the ice-cream cups might be the first place to look, only response I get is "we ha no grass in kitchen any-rere, hope you feer bet-uh" click. now I'm pissed, and will be even moreso if I start sh1ttin blood. What should I do? I've tried calling the health department they don't have anybody there to talk to they're calling back later. these dirty bastards didn't even offer to write off the price of the meal, and I am almost positive that any trace of it that might have been still there is gone now, and definitely gone if I get a health dept. inspector to go in there. A friend of mine when we were younger had ways of dealing with businesses who had wronged him and it involved pepper spray into return air vents, but I'm I guess prematurely old enough and wise enough to appreciate the thought of doing something like that now, but it's a little direct and illegal to actually carry through with. How does one get the INS to do a spot-check/raid on a bunch of suspected commie-terrorists? any other ideas, real sneaky mean stuff but nothing illegal or dangerous, these people gotta pay but it's not worth risking a criminal record for.

as for the glass itself inside me I was told to uhh...take some 'accelerant' and wait by the throne, to just make sure nothing weird happens. Better not.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 12:45:43 PM EDT
[#1]
...of course they did, that's their job.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 12:46:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Here is a
DIRTY trick.
Eat laxitive and visit the restaraunt. Go in the bathroom. Take off the lid on their toilet tank and shit into it. Then when someone flushes, poop will go into the bowl instead of out. Then call the health department. It will take them months to get it outta there.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 12:49:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 12:49:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Eat a LOT of bread.  Doc says it will ball up around the glass and hep it to pass harmlessly.
 Want real revenge?  Wait until they close up and then find the cleanout plug for their sewer line, then dropa bunch of big rocks and Sakrete into it.  *FOR ACADEMIC PURPOSES ONLY*
                         [smash]
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 12:50:13 PM EDT
[#5]
You must be either very paranoid or are a schizo, if you think that chinese people are out to kill you.
Can't you just think well they screwed up, so this is the United States of America I can sue their ass to kingdom come.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 12:50:19 PM EDT
[#6]
hatebreed,

Man thats truly evil.

I like it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 1:00:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Here is a
DIRTY trick.
Eat laxitive and visit the restaraunt. Go in the bathroom. Take off the lid on their toilet tank and shit into it. Then when someone flushes, poop will go into the bowl instead of out. Then call the health department. It will take them months to get it outta there.
View Quote

Wasn't that out of the book "Getting Even?"

Your suggestion was priceless.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 1:06:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Main thing is, he sucks for trating you like that, bottom line is tho: Thats the way Asians are, no complaining they say...yeah right.  Well I say sue em!  Take they ass to court!  Get some!
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 1:08:44 PM EDT
[#9]
I never read that book. That ones a hatebreed original.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 2:28:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 2:31:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Burst into thier restraunt with a box full of cute puppies, screaming[red]"YOU GOOK BASTARDS ATE THIER MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!"[/red]

That ought to get 'em [:)]

McUZI
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 2:32:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Did you ever think that it was someone else trying to get them and you were accidently the victim?
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 2:38:32 PM EDT
[#13]
The honkys at Sizzler tried to kill my dad before. He was eating watermelon from the salad bar and got stabbed in the mouth by what looked like a piece of toothpick. If he had swallowed it he would have had a perforated esophagus.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 2:39:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
The honkys at Sizzler tried to kill my dad before. He was eating watermelon from the salad bar and got stabbed in the mouth by what looked like a piece of toothpick. If he had swallowed it he would have had a perforated esophagus.
View Quote

Ahhhhhhh, yes. They poision the fat-back and chitlins too.
It's a conspiracy against your people.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 2:42:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Kung-Pau windshield?

Chinese food always has weird crap in it, maybe that's why it's so yummy.

radioman
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 3:22:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You must be either very paranoid or are a schizo, if you think that chinese people are out to kill you.
Can't you just think well they screwed up, so this is the United States of America I can sue their ass to kingdom come.
View Quote

WOW!

Did you not realize the title was a joke and maybe helped me deal with the fact that I'd just eaten shards of glass?

"Well they screwed up"??? So if I A.D.'ed in a shopping mall could I say "well I screwed up"? A stray bullet probably mathematically has less a chance of hurting someone than glass shards in dinnerware. If I start bleeding out my insides I may HAVE to sue them for medical expenses, but suing them to kingdom come is kind of a lib thing to do, get rich for doing nothing but sitting in a hospital for a few days and thinking you'll never have to work again in your life. But who does that [i]really[/i] hurt in the long run?
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 3:25:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Burst into thier restraunt with a box full of cute puppies, screaming[red]"YOU GOOK BASTARDS ATE THIER MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!"[/red]

That ought to get 'em [:)]

McUZI
View Quote

starting to get some ideas from this one, walk in with a clipboard and a brown uniform pushing a two-wheeler stacked to the top with big boxes with air holes in them, and tape players inside playing a bunch of meows and puppy sounds!
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 3:41:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Here is a
DIRTY trick.
View Quote

I can't stop laughing. If a priest did this it would be a holy shit!
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 3:51:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Here is a
DIRTY trick.

[b]That is called an "Upper Decker".

Suprised you guys didn't know that :D[/b]
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 5:00:28 PM EDT
[#20]
The COOL little shitter trick that Hatebreed is talking about is commonly known as the "UPPER DECKER". Very effective prank I might ad. Id say the days of vigilante paybacks are over. They not only give you temporary comfort/satisfaction but can also land your ass in a sling. I say use the legal system towards your benefit and paperfuck your adversaries. The inkstick is mightier than the sword!!  03 out!!! [sniper]
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 5:09:20 PM EDT
[#21]
I found glass in my Chicken Salad when I wen to Applebee too...
and also some other Mexican place too.
Shoud I sue?
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 5:35:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By The Beer Slayer:
Quoted:
Here is a
DIRTY trick.
View Quote

I'm scared to ask how you even know about this

mike
View Quote

Oh, c'mon! Everyone knows this one. It's called an "Upper Decker" of course.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 5:37:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The COOL little shitter trick that Hatebreed is talking about is commonly known as the "UPPER DECKER"....They not only give you temporary comfort/satisfaction but can also land your ass in a sling. I say use the legal system towards your benefit and paperfuck your adversaries. The inkstick is mightier than the sword!!  03 out!!! [sniper]
View Quote

Yeah sure if you can get some low life attorney to take this on a contingency basis and then you are willing to give an oscar winning preformance and a least 6 months of your life to it.

VegaXK8 - sell that line of crap elsewhere!

HateBreed had a nice idea but I don't think it is so great in practice. One or two flushes and it is gone.

Shit on the floor next to the bowl (it says 'yeah I missed - intentionally'). Then gear up and paint the bathroom walls with it. It is the gift that keeps on giving. Now go call the health dept.

Or if you are really pissed, strap on a cammel back (hydration unit) full of fuel. Have the tube run down the inside of your leg and exit at your shoe. Walk around the room some and toss in a match as you leave. This will add a whole new dimension to the party.

YOU will serve up - fried RICE EATER

Link Posted: 5/23/2001 5:57:30 PM EDT
[#24]
No blood...no foul! Do not shit in toilet tank or sabotage business. You might consider laying off the ice cream though.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 6:26:42 PM EDT
[#25]
McUzi you are killing me!  ROFLMAO!  erickm sorry 'bout the glass, I'd be pissed too.  Unfortunately I probably would'nt have left peacefully.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 6:34:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Order a "Pre-81" DIAS in the manager's name, delivered to the restaurant.

I know, this was my joke from last night, but I couldn't think 'a nothin' else.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 3:59:46 AM EDT
[#27]
You are lucky that they didn't charge you extra for the glass.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 5:15:06 AM EDT
[#28]
What kind of "ice cream cup?"  If it was one of the little plastic ones with the cardboard lid you pull off, then your problem is with the company that made and packaged the ice cream.  If it was self-serve from a soft ice cream machine, your problem is likely with the company that made the soft-serve mix the restaurant used to fill the machine.  It comes in big jugs and cartons.  You dump it in and turn the machine on.
In any case, either go through the legal system or drop it is my recommendation.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 5:50:10 AM EDT
[#29]
You better do nothing to good chinese food restaurant.  do not listen to crazy americans who say you shit on good chinese floor.  you no find glass in food.  chinese food owners all good.  try no to harm you. you take my advice and no listen to shit freaks who say bad things to do to good chinese food owners.  chinese food is best number one.  all good.   me no chinese, my texas cowboy who respect chinese food for it have good taste.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 6:25:21 AM EDT
[#30]
This glass wasn't in a little container with a scoop in it next to the sprinkles was it? :)

Seriously, I hope it doesn't do anything to you, I'd be trying that bread thing someone mentioned.  Check for blood 24hrs later...Oh, thats gonna be a rough BM. :(   Might wanna take off work..
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 6:54:55 AM EDT
[#31]
at 22 hours now, nothing bad yet. I think I'll be ok. and it was little plastic cups they had next to the machine that I figure it was in, probably something broke in the dishwasher and stuck in it.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 6:57:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
You are lucky that they didn't charge you extra for the glass.
View Quote

HAHA! "Grass refirr, seventy-fie cent"
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 7:33:05 AM EDT
[#33]
LOL @ Mr Spock [:D]

BTW, that nick you're using is mighty familiar from another forum. Is that really you?
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 2:30:49 PM EDT
[#34]
A pipe wrench on the natural gas shutoff valve out back also works wonders.  Only takes a few seconds and sometimes they valve will have holes in it so that you can padlock it in the off position.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top