Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 6:30:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Just like to add my appreciation as well, Thanks fellas.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 6:34:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 7:32:36 PM EDT
[#3]
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
This site has been everything to me.
Information
Conspiracy theroies
Things to buy
jealousy(sp)
Pride
Weekly NEWS!!!
A feeling of being part of something large.

BISHOP
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 4:41:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for an island of insanity amidst greater insanity.

We need it.

Again, thank you and good job.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 4:45:18 AM EDT
[#5]
[left]Even though nobody reads my post! I like to contribute; that's the reason I am here. we all have to win this battle to keep the 2nd alive. and with all of the info and updates on who's trying to screw us over I feel this site is way to important to ignore.[/left]
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 4:54:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
[left]Even though nobody reads my post! I like to contribute; that's the reason I am here. we all have to win this battle to keep the 2nd alive. and with all of the info and updates on who's trying to screw us over I feel this site is way to important to ignore.[/left]
View Quote
  I have to agree this site is great  P.S I read your post[BD] Battle on AR15.COMERS [):)]
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 5:10:52 AM EDT
[#7]
No, No, No. thank YOU, thank You Ed. I must truthfully say it's "we" who should be saying heartfelt thanks to ED for having such a great site and allowing us the privlege to have a terrific site to come to.

If anybody ever has the chance to meet one or both Ed's, dont miss out on the opportunity. I meet both last year at Campy's OH shoot and I must say both are honorable gentlemen to the n'th degree. It's a pleasure to talk to people who've you never met and just by their personality they make you feel like you have been friends with them for a lifetime. That's how both Ed's treated everybody and will always get and hold my respect.

Hope see both again June 30th.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 6:04:22 AM EDT
[#8]

My turn to throw in a couple pennies....

hmmm... seems I'm a little short on words this morning.....  [IMG]http://www.multimania.com/jujulm/rolleyes.gif[/IMG]

This is a great place ..  Thanks Ya'll...  [:)]
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 10:27:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Best damn site on the web!!

Thanks.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top