Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2001 5:40:19 AM EDT
[url]www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/5/21/222016.shtml[/url]
Another reason to support the NRA and stop
bashing them. That goes for JPPA and GOA as well.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 5:40:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I had a Triumph
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 5:49:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I had a Triumph
View Quote

Mine was a TR-3. I paid $50.00 for it in 1970.
Drove it from D.C. to Annapolis and back every workday for about a year.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 6:00:29 AM EDT
[#3]
People always bash the NRA including myself albeit not publicly.  They have done more to preserve out freedoms than anyone else.  I hate it when they send me a letter every damn week asking for money and I hate it when they go and compromise on some issue.  But at long as they are doing their job, protecting our freedom they can count on my support.

O, sorry.  No Triumph stories to share. [:)]

Link Posted: 5/23/2001 6:45:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I still got my Triumph---trident 900....smooth
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 9:46:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Owned a TR-7, biggest POS I ever owned (and I've owned some real losers in my time). I was stationed in Hawaii at the time and thought it would be a great car to scoot around the island with, but then I discovered the aluminum head would warp when the engine got hot. Had to have the head milled twice just to straighten it out. You couldn't give me another British car.
As far as the NRA, they're not perfect, and they seem a little too eager to compromise at times, but they are the most powerful lobby in D.C. right now and our best chance for holding off the anti-gun crowd. I just wish they would save all the money they use on postage for the weekly mailings for better things.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 9:58:43 AM EDT
[#6]
As this has been brought up before, Why does'nt the NRA use E-mail instead of regular mail? they could save on the cost of paper, printing, and postage, probably save millons a year, there's NO reason not to do this,So, why don't they???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top