User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2001 11:23:41 AM EDT
Imagine your child has a friend over and the
the little shit calls the cops and squeals
"they have guns in their house".
[url]www.newsmax.com[/url]
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 11:37:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm waiting for the day when HCI gets the idea to have 2 people call the police, and report a gun was pointed at them from a gun owner's house.  

Nightmare in the making
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 11:55:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Of course we can turn this around on them.  If they ask about guns, ask them back.  If they respond that they don't have a gun, then tell them you will not let your child play over there, because there is no way for the parents to protect the children if an intruder breaks in.

If it gets to the point where the police are called because someone reports a gun, then just find your local anti-gunners and call the police on them.  That should go over really well.

Knock, Knock, Police: I have a report that you pointed a gun at someone.  Anti-gunner: No way, what are you talking about, there is no gun in this house.  Police: sure there isn't, mind if I look around? Anti-gunner: yes I do, you can't come in my house.  Police: I need back and a K-9 unit.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 2:54:08 PM EDT
[#3]
TTT
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 2:57:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Thats a bunch of bullshit if I ever heard it.
Hell the cops here in town know damn well I have a house full of guns. I'll bet I sold half the guys on my street a gun and alot of the cops around here buy stuff from me all the time.
I feel sorry for folks who are stuck living in a place like that.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 3:06:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Land of the Free, That's What you Think.
Home of the Slaves Nation of Finks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top