BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2001 9:40:00 AM EDT
Tom Green may spend 25 years in jail because
the government, who sanctions men sticking
their penises in the rectums of outher men and
children as well as allowing them to adopt
children, thinks its a crime for Tom and his
5 wives and 29 children to live as a family.
Tom and his wives run a telemarketing business
and take better care of their children than half the people in America. "We do quite well
when the government and our neighbors leave us
alone". Amen to that!
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 9:49:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Uh, I heard on the radio that this guy was also facing a bunch of Welfare fraud charges because the five wives and twenty-some kids are all getting public assistance.

Hell no.

FMCDH
Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 9:55:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Personally I think he is nuts to have that many wives. Plus his wives and children were living off welfare, let him rot in jail for defrauding us for all these years.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 10:01:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't care how he lives or with whom, but I don't go for 13 year old wives.  I don't go for me supporting his family via welfare. This guy's big mouth brought the problems on himself.  I'm sorry for his kids.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 10:06:01 AM EDT
[#4]
"Your sense of freedom is as pale as your skin"  

They should not be on welfare, but the guy should [b]not[/b] go to jail due to his 'weird' religon.  

Get a grip and realize that freedom has nothing to do with what you approve of - it has more to do with what you don't approve of.

The guy should not go to jail just because he has more than one wife.  What business is it of the Govt. whether he has one or 20 wives?  For that matter, what business is it of yours?

Also Jarhead - You said you "heard on the radio...."  Since when do you belive the friggin liberal media.  They were the ones saying that the Branch Davidians had a Meth lab and were torturing children.  Sounds like they are painting this Green guy as a real "bad" dude.  Makes me pretty leery myself.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 10:10:11 AM EDT
[#5]
If the dumb bastard has 13 wives like mine he will be glad to get to go to jail and get away from them
my.02 worth
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 10:48:31 AM EDT
[#6]
whew...for a minute i thought that yall were talking about that fella from canada that has a show on mtv.  
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 10:49:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Polygamy, who gives a shit - Welfare fraud well, we will see you up the river.  After he's gone who do you think is going to support this tribe?
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 10:53:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By SPORTSMANS SUPPLY:
If the dumb bastard has 13 wives like mine he will be glad to get to go to jail and get away from them
my.02 worth
View Quote

Now, that is the point of view of a man who knows. :)
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 11:04:08 AM EDT
[#9]
It does seem ironic that fathering children with five different women isn't illegal [b]unless[/b] you marry more than one of the moms.

BTW, does anyone know approximately how much welfare money this guy and his dependents were collecting each year and what was fraudulent about the situation?
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 11:08:39 AM EDT
[#10]
The guy belongs in a rubber room until he can pull his head out of his ass and start breathing fresh air.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 11:12:08 AM EDT
[#11]
I saw this loser on Jerry Springer a few years ago.  As I recall, they were living in a compound they built out of trailers, somewhere in the middle of nowhere, all the while collecting MY tax dollars to survive.

Hell, I'm all for euthanizing all of the welfare maggots everywhere, starting with my wife's lower-than-life brother! [puke]
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 11:15:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 11:18:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Who in his right mind would want 5 wifes anyway?

And do any of you know a female that would put up with that shit?

[whacko]

Link Posted: 5/22/2001 11:20:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I saw this loser on Jerry Springer a few years ago.  As I recall, they were living in a compound they built out of trailers, somewhere in the middle of nowhere, all the while collecting MY tax dollars to survive.

Hell, I'm all for euthanizing all of the welfare maggots everywhere, starting with my wife's lower-than-life brother! [puke]
View Quote

No doubt on this one. Those leeches are the scum of society.
I work with this rodent who makes as much $$$ as I do, yet is A_L_W_A_Y_S begging.
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I can't aford to feed my wife"
"Ohhhhhhhhhh, my car got repoed. Can I use your truck for a week?"

Yet, he can always afford to sniff coke. He has come over to my house 4 times in the dead of night, high as a kite, begging. Weird thing is, he knows I hate him. He was just desperate for a fix.
This guy is the lowest form of lowlife on the planet, and if murder were legal, i wouldn't hesitate to pop his ass.

I [red]HATE[/red] him.

McUZI
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 11:36:13 AM EDT
[#15]
WELFARE FRAUD = JAIL TIME
RELIGOUS FREEDOM=NO JAIL TIME
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 11:41:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 12:11:14 PM EDT
[#17]
I thought I heard something about him getting $3,000 a month from the welfare system.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 1:24:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Having 5 wives means he has 5 mother-in-laws.  I think he built his own prison.  He should be allowed to have as many wives as he can pay for.  If he is milking welfare, he should be locked up for that.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 1:33:56 PM EDT
[#19]
60 Minutes did a special on polygamy and welfare. Certain areas of Utah are the highest percentage of folks living on welfare in the nation. The living conditions are terrible and the kids are suffering from lack of proper parenting
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 1:55:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Let him rot!
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 9:46:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Hey, sloth, you watch that show too?
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 9:51:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
whew...for a minute i thought that yall were talking about that fella from canada that has a show on mtv.  
View Quote

Me too.

Who cares about the guy with 5 wives.  I think prison would be a vacation for sombody with 5 wives!
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 9:57:36 PM EDT
[#23]
My Bum is on my wife
My Bum is on the wife
Oh how can you have a life
When your Bum is on your wife?

Link Posted: 5/22/2001 10:45:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Was it the Chad?
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 11:24:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Wait a sec.

He runs a telemarketing business.

GIVE HIM THE CHAIR!!!

Then again, after surviving 5 wives he's gonna be pretty hard to kill.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top