Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2001 3:21:00 PM EDT
This is a pic of me shooting Q3131A out of my Romanian SAR-3. In full day light!

Got flames!

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/025/pq/2B/u8/LY35446.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 3:37:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Good photo!

This answers the question in the pre ban vs post ban debate as to the need for a flash suppressor.  I know that if the S ever hit the F, pre vs post wouldn't mean a thing, but I want that flash tamed even when I am poking paper.

Another thing about the SAR 3 that causes this is that 16 inch barrel.  Get a Mosin Nagant M44 and fire surplus ammo if you want to see an even larger fireball.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 3:40:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Got one and done that! I have shot Black Hills blue box ball ammo, it has zero muzzle flash, and I shot that in low light. UMC also has no visible flash. Now I know what to stoke my magazines with.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 9:48:33 PM EDT
[#3]
boris: how about a night pic
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 10:02:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Can't see you. All I see is a rifle and a flash. Are you cammoflaged?
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 10:12:11 PM EDT
[#5]
dang i need to get some of that ammo
S&B 223 has a lot of muzzle flash that you can see in the day light
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 3:39:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Careful Boris, you might start a forest fire!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top