Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2001 12:11:45 PM EDT
Hey guys I was thinking; Which in it self is a wonder.

How bout a getting a group together and having a paintball war with another one of the gunboards.

We can hold a regional type paintball tourney.

DFW members can set one up with other board members from DFW and so on. Any takers? Good Idea - Bad Idea?
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 12:17:04 PM EDT
[#1]
paramilitary training.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 12:18:19 PM EDT
[#2]
its a setup to get pics of everyone to go with our names
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 12:19:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Not paramilitary training, its a bunch of big kids having fun
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:04:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Here, I will save "them" the trouble.

[img]http://members.aol.com/writerrik/myhomepage/rick4.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:09:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Let's ROCK!!          AAA/0!  
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:19:09 PM EDT
[#6]
lord: you seen the movie tag? I cheat!
                     [rail]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:41:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Here, I will save "them" the trouble.
View Quote

2 people on paramilitary survivalist training.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:46:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm in South Florida and have a small crew and a we play on a private field in Boyton Beach. This site is operated by JRT Outdoor Outfitters and he's an ok guy. He has a supply company and can rent gear from basic markers and BDUs or can sell you ATS systems and Blackhawk gear.

[url]http://www.tacticalpaintballsupply.com/album_1.htm[/url]

I'm up for anything. BTW, we also play a lot of night games. We prefer adults only. And yeah, the chick in the picture plays alot.

[img]http://www.tacticalpaintballsupply.com/images/IM000298.jpg[/img]

If that doesn't get you down here, nothing will.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:53:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 3:06:31 PM EDT
[#10]
SteyrAUG,

I'm hoping to move down there in Dec./Jan.  Somewhere around the space coast.  If I get down there can I look you up?
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 5:29:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm in South Florida and have a small crew and a we play on a private field in Boyton Beach. This site is operated by JRT Outdoor Outfitters and he's an ok guy. He has a supply company and can rent gear from basic markers and BDUs or can sell you ATS systems and Blackhawk gear.

[url]http://www.tacticalpaintballsupply.com/album_1.htm[/url]

I'm up for anything. BTW, we also play a lot of night games. We prefer adults only. And yeah, the chick in the picture plays alot.

If that doesn't get you down here, nothing will.
View Quote

Well the pic doesn't do nothing for me, however the chick in the pic has no wedding ring, if I could see a face maybe I can be persuaded [;)] BTW I have a recruiter looking for jobs for me in FL. The one I have in TX really isn't working out for me. So I may just pop in one of these days.

Quoted:
0+0=[b]GAY[/b]  

I'm sorry, that wasn't nice, but I just couldn't help myself [:(]
View Quote

OK I maybe dense, I don't get it.

Well folks, I use to play about 3-4yrs ago and gave it up for golf and skydiving. It was a lot of fun getting a group together and just blasting away at each other. A company I use to work for use to have a early outing and would take out whomever wants to go and rent out a place for the whole day. Everything included, even the BBQ. Was just thinking it would be fun to do since summer is rolling in.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 5:34:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Dude, I think we can get together a small team for YOUR LITTLE POLICE ACTION, Must be on unfamiliar territory, the winners get to loot the losers ice chests. AZ is a nice midpiont. Build the field and they will come
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 5:45:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Dude, I think we can get together a small team for YOUR LITTLE POLICE ACTION, Must be on unfamiliar territory, the winners get to loot the losers ice chests. AZ is a nice midpiont. Build the field and they will come
View Quote

A team eh? If your talking you, SluggoLBC, redhorse and MadMatt....that should be easy [:D] Let see, Sluggolbc will have to drink beer every 5mins. Redhorse will be to busy futsing with his cobra site that he modified to fit his paintball gun to shoot anyone, madmatt will be too upset to know that the recoil is nothing like a fifty to even play, that leaves you running around trying to cover for em to even shoot straight, oh yeah that will be easy enough team to beat [:D] Hey I miss shooting with you guys. Hopefully in Dec when I get back for the holidays.

[b]Hey do I smell a challenge: SoCal vs AZ hmmm....[/b]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 5:53:59 PM EDT
[#14]
LT-Sounds like fun. I even already have the equipment. Just have to match the attire to the terrain.
Matt I`m sure will remember the saftey and after looking at the barrel while pulling the trigger will realise that stuff is coming out. Redhorse will be smiling whatever the reason, so will bring teeth camoflauge. Oreos work.
Sluggolbc will bring his homeys from lbc to take over while he gets a refill. He`s got a mossberg that will spray the paint in a wide area, I`ll make a duckbill attachment.
I think I`ll try to recruit Blackgun, he`s a shooter too. Beat me in my own competition.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 6:51:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
SteyrAUG,

I'm hoping to move down there in Dec./Jan.  Somewhere around the space coast.  If I get down there can I look you up?
View Quote

Absolutely. If ANYONE is in the S. Fla area, email me and I'll get ya out for some cool night games. If you got gear I can get you on the field free, if you don't you can rent gear and play free. The more the merrier.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 8:25:06 PM EDT
[#16]
I'd be up for some "training'!!! I'd be willing to go where ever need be to have some fun.

BTW, that chick in the picture is hot!
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 8:43:36 PM EDT
[#17]
hey rikwriter
who was in the ghillie suit back up on the hill or did you guys even know it was there
boxer
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 8:46:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
hey rikwriter
who was in the ghillie suit back up on the hill or did you guys even know it was there
boxer
View Quote

Well, that was a major trail down into the Grand Canyon from the South Rim, so while there may have been someone behind us on the trail, it's not too likely they were wearing a ghillie suit. [;)]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 8:58:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Paintball?  Now yer talkin...

I've got 13 hard paintball years under my belt and still love the game like when we first played behind my parent's house in the woods.  In 1989 I started to play for a top fifteen or so ranked professional team for 5 years (till everone got married, damn women)and am up for a game anytime.  I live in the PA-NJ area and can travel a little ways if necessary for a good day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top