Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2001 1:14:51 PM EDT
any shade!
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 1:31:27 PM EDT
[#1]
When the lights go out its all the same!
[:D]
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 1:39:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Women from Brazil are nice they got a little mix of everything going on! and got some soul bootae' rocking too!
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 1:55:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll hopefully be finding out soon from my G.A.W....but thats what I was saying a couple of weeks ago too, I'm gonna start looking like Imbro here soon if I don't get any.

Though I like my white girls to be as pale as they can be, just kind of a thing of mine, a tan I think is kind of...well, manly. unless it's on a man who purposely tried to get a tan then thats kind of...well, faggy.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 1:58:57 PM EDT
[#4]
If they were born here.... I don't want em.... I'm into foreign chicks... [:D]
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 2:06:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I like black chicks with 5" long silver nails and hair extensions... oohhh yeah, give it to me Moquisha!

radioman
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 2:12:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Ahhhhh...Brazil. We got a new pathologist from Brazil a month ago and she izzzzz very HOTT! about 5'1" 100# long dark hair. 1 kid, single and I can't understand 3/4 of what she is saying! That can be a good thing though. I am dying to ask her out but she just started with us so I will give it some time and it is against co policy. But pi$$ on policy!

I Just hope Imbro doesn't move in on her before I do.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 2:44:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 3:15:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

If they were born here.... I don't want em.... I'm into foreign chicks...  
View Quote

Man, I'm the totally the opposite!  My preference leans heavily towards American-born women.  I've sampled many flavors of women and feel any color in the rainbow regarding women would be okay because it is the personality and her personal interests that truly counts in my book!  Not to sound a little racists,(I have friends in all colors) white women usual fit the criteria I prefer in a significant other.  Again, any shade will do if she is compatible with me.  [:)]

Although, I'm not totally ruling out foreign-born women if they have similar interests as myself and I do not need to hire a personal translator to help in our communication needs.  

You have got to admit some of the foreign-born women who are recent arrivals to this country have thick accents that are a little hard to understand.  Not all, but some of them.

[b]-RoadDog[/b]
 [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/Gif/scooby1.gif[/img]

Link Posted: 5/20/2001 3:23:19 PM EDT
[#9]
I've been with a Korean, a Phillipino, a Brit, and everything in between....it's all good!![:P]
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 3:23:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Dont matter as long as they have no teeth (hate bringing pliers on first date)
View Quote

LMAO!  Nothing like a woman 4ft tall, flat head, mute, no teeth.....whew!

Sorry, I couldn't resist!!
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 3:47:44 PM EDT
[#11]
If I didn't know any better
I have to say Pageant judges! LOL!!!
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 4:05:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 4:09:28 PM EDT
[#13]
I'll do any chick willing to go to bed with me. NO fatties though. You can drink an ugly woman pretty but never a fat chick thin.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 4:23:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Howard Stern said once you try a Puerto Rican woman, you'll never go back. Never tried myself. But the point is moot since I'm married.

Anyway, to me color is not as important as personality, culture, values, intelligence, etc. Foreign-born Asian and Latin hotties are great when you're young, but I think as you get older you realize it's probably better to marry an American-born girl (or foreign-born girl who immigrated here at a very early age) close in age to yourself. It would kind of suck to ask her if she went to the U2 concert in 1983 and have her look at you like she doesn't know what the hell you're talking about. That could result in a somewhat lonely relationship. And in the long-term, you're looking for a companion, not a sex toy. But sex toys are not to be discounted, at least when you're young. he he
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 4:27:43 PM EDT
[#15]
I am MADLY in love with 2 Black women.......

One is long and skinny, has some great 'love handles'. She has a firm butt that i love to put my cheek up to. When I squeeze her sweet spot, she explodes with pleasure, and always is right on target. She is solid and takes all the 30 round mags I can shove up inside her, and she goes and goes as fast as I want her to. She has a tight little trapdoor ...ok enough about her.....

The other ones curves drove me to her. She has cuts and angles like I have NEVER seen before. She is Jet BLACK and very secretive.  The first time I saw her she turned my head. She has a wide booty, and as I walk away from her, I can barely concentrate, I am forced to turn and look at her as I walk away. She too is VERY responsive. The more demanding I am, the more she responds. She is VERY clean, neat, almost perfect. Tight is not the word.

Yes, My AR & my 2001 Monte Carlo are the finest 2 Black Women I could ever have..........
From my grandfather: Never trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesnt die
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 4:35:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
When the lights go out its all the same!
[:D]
View Quote

damn straight

[beer][sex]
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 4:36:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 4:39:50 PM EDT
[#18]
My favorite are Eurasians and Mulattos. Somehow they just get the best of both races.
[smoke]
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 8:15:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Yeah, I LOVE REDHEADS!
Mmm-Mm-MM!
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 8:20:18 PM EDT
[#20]
White women usually don't do much for me.  I like (and married) Asian.  South American women can be hot too.

GunLvr

Link Posted: 5/20/2001 8:25:07 PM EDT
[#21]
COLOR BLIND
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 8:37:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I like black chicks with 5" long silver nails and hair extensions... oohhh yeah, give it to me Moquisha!

radioman
View Quote

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 8:51:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Fact:  Asian women have 5-6 more "muscles" than Caucasian women.  I'm not gonna say where, but if you have to ask...you might be cumsi-cumsah.

I believe this is true, my experiences and scientific research proved to be theoretically true, however my data could have been invalid, as she was 17 and a vi...*wait, I think I got on a rant here.

Um, just read the first paragraph [:)]

Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 9:06:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Who's the Race Baiting Maniac that started this post?
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 11:59:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By SILVER SURFER:
COLOR BLIND
View Quote

Same here!
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 12:04:50 AM EDT
[#26]
CavVet - man, you had me going there! [:O]

I like 'em....... pretty!!!  They need to look like they could become aggressive, filthy, depraved animals behind closed doors, but act like ladies in public.  

That's just looks, of course.  Personality is a whole other ballgame.

Prettiest of all, to me at least, is my wife.

Pleeease baby - daddy needs love!! [sex]

Tate

In case my wife reads this - YES, you have a nice personality too. [:D]

Link Posted: 5/21/2001 1:30:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:

If they were born here.... I don't want em.... I'm into foreign chicks...  
View Quote

Although, I'm not totally ruling out foreign-born women if they have similar interests as myself and I do not need to hire a personal translator to help in our communication needs.  

You have got to admit some of the foreign-born women who are recent arrivals to this country have thick accents that are a little hard to understand.  Not all, but some of them.

[b]-RoadDog[/b]
 [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/Gif/scooby1.gif[/img]

View Quote

I guess you forgot about British, Australians, New Zelanders, Canadians, South Africans, Man why limit your choices. Oh and do not forget that most [b]educated people[/b] in Western Europe , Asia and Latin America speak English as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top