Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2001 12:01:47 PM EDT
Sometimes I need a Bloody Mary NOW, none of this waiting around stuff.  Recently found "SEAWITCH" Bounty Runner Bloody Mary Mix.  It is conveniently packaged in a Plastic 64 Oz container.  Its A-OK in our house.  Try it, you'll like it.
Did I mention its the preferred drink of Lawn Gnomes?

Mike
[>]:)]

PS Whats your fav BM Mix?
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 8:00:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Used to be Major Peters - don't drink any longer

Tate
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 8:28:03 PM EDT
[#2]
It's been awhile, but I liked the Major Peters stuff too.  It was good virgin for sippin'.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 8:31:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't think I've ever had a good bloody mary. Any help for the uninitiated? I'm 0-3 ordering at bars / on the plane, etc. What's your recipe?
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 8:31:52 PM EDT
[#4]
And what's the fuss about lawn gnomes?
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 12:32:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Roll your own....take hot and spicy V8, add a dash or worstershire sauce, and a dill pickle and a bit of pickle juice.  Great stuff.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 12:52:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Kinda like my eggs - I like 'em
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 1:03:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Personally I prefer a good Bloody Ceasar.

These are much more common in the Northwest, and West coast, but are MUCH better than a Bloody Mary.

Instead of V8 or tomato juice, a Bloody Ceasar uses Clamatto as the main mixer, and instead of regular salt around the rim of the glass, celary salt is used. That's the only difference. Clamatto is not as thick and grainy as tomato juice, and is actually quite tastey.

With the Clamatto, I mix in a little of the following: Dash of Tabasco, garlic powder, worsteshire sauce, a little crushed horseraddish, some celary salt, a squeeze of lime and Absolute vodka.

Follow the directions here, and you'll never want a regular Bloody Mary ever again.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 2:35:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Vodka over ice hold the tomato juice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top