Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2001 6:34:12 AM EDT
Right now, 7:30am

L.A. City counsilman Mike Feuer is on the radio at KROQ FM (800) 520-1067.

He is getting quite a few pro-gun calls. He is being asked about the counsils decision to sue gun manufacturers and why they want to mandate the sell of "smart guns". He feels that this technology is "available" and gun manufacturers arent "trying" enough. He also feels that it will "prevent suicides, keep kids from taking their parents gun from a night stand and getting hurt/killed (what about safe gun handling and parental responsibility?), etc"

feel FREE to give him a call he is on the air with Scott Mason now.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 10:59:17 AM EDT
[#1]
kroq??? haha. The moron has to go on a highschool kid music station in order to get an audience to listen to his treason.

Link Posted: 5/20/2001 5:07:59 PM EDT
[#2]
man - i'm sorry i missed it.  i had the pleasure of being within 4 metres of this 'mother of all nerds' about 2 months ago.  the previous night on TV was an episode of the simpsons where lisa simpson discovers that 'nerds' give off a scent that makes people want to beat them up!

mike fuhrer (deliberate mis-spell) gives off this phermone in droves.  i really feel sorry for this guy.  he probably had his lunch money stolen from him everyday of his life thru college, and possibly well into his first years out of school.  no wonder he wants to disarm the populace - he wants to exact his revenge on anyone that could protect themselves.  he wasn't able to so why should anyone else?

steve
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top