Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2001 8:37:21 AM EDT
Has anyone else bout one of the new Carbon-15 upper assemblies that fit on the Ar-15??

I have one and have not found anyone else? This thing is bitch'in, and would like to know others opinions?

Jack B.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 10:56:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 11:31:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If they work (and aren't super exspensive) I'll put them on my rifle![:)]
View Quote

Cool plan, but I'm not buying one if it's just a type 97 upper with non-proprietary pin spacing. They need to work out their bolt strength and extraction issues first.

Also, why aren't these uppers on the Professional Ordnance website? Do you have some sort of modified upper, jack b?

[url]http://www.professional-ordnance.com/products_ff.html[/url]

Q  Are C15 components compatible with an AR15?  
A  The only parts that are compatible are the magazine, the trigger group, and various internal lower receiver components. Carbon 15 firearms are of enhanced proprietary design.  
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top