Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/18/2001 9:49:29 PM EDT
Bad news for my team, but good news for you. We lost a man last week. Rappeled into the moving rotors of enemy chopper, messy business... We have an opening if you think you're ready for it. You are well trained on the H&K weapons system, right?
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 10:42:55 AM EDT
I have to decline. I know that you have better paying jobs, and black ops, but I can;t leave the mall without a substitute. Thsi mall will be driven into the florr fiften minutes after I leave by the skinhead punks, neonazi, fasion refugees, shoplifters, and the endless waves of ChiCom stealth invaders who are dsetermined to set up thier US base here. I have to stay here and keep this plac safe for eveyone, or it'll go the way of chernobyl. Sorry, but I have a few team mebers who might go. I would like to move on, but there's no-oneelse to do this job but me. Maybe some day we'll fight side by side for justic, but for now, my plac is here.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 10:47:54 AM EDT
This sounds interesting. Is it for real? I am very well trained in the serious aspects of urban and guerilla combat. I am well trained in the use of 15 different weapons, most of them HK, and I will be willing to accept an offer. If this is a real ops position, give me a try. HKSentinel
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 10:52:33 AM EDT
Originally Posted By HKSentinel: This sounds interesting. Is it for real? I am very well trained in the serious aspects of urban and guerilla combat. I am well trained in the use of 15 different weapons, most of them HK, and I will be willing to accept an offer. If this is a real ops position, give me a try. HKSentinel
View Quote
You have to have your own pair of Ninja wall climbing boots before your application will be accepted.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 10:56:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/19/2001 10:55:00 AM EDT by Alta]
Maybe someday we will all fight side by side for justik but my plak is here too [img]http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/contrib/ut1/redeemerwhore.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 4:55:28 AM EDT
I want some mall-ninja-wall-climbing-booties!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 10:50:26 AM EDT
Gecko45 + IMPORTANT = OXYMORON
Top Top