Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2001 9:12:53 PM EDT
To:      
Sent:    Thursday, May 17, 2001 6:37AM
Subject: "axehandle session"

"Don't threaten me with "axehandle sessions" or
anything else. If you think you'd like to try it, I'll be happy to meet you and we will sort
this out properly. Just let me know, I'll be happy to instruct you on the difference between
real life and cyberspace.
In the meantime, before you post any more threats, remember the board policies...
Nobody would be sorry to see you lose posting
privleges, but remember the protocols anyway".
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 4:46:44 AM EDT
[#1]
That's right, I sent you that as a result of your threat you posted in the "bounty system" thread.  Your point in reproducing it here?
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 5:26:38 AM EDT
[#2]
My ? is why you sent an email instead of just
posting on the original topic thread.
You trying to hide something?
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 5:57:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 6:56:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
My ? is why you sent an email instead of just
posting on the original topic thread.
You trying to hide something?
View Quote
I think he is doing it the right way.If you have a personal problem discuss it via email.As to threats on this board....there won't be any!Again,please take it to email and keep it private.
View Quote

There was no threat or menace "implied or implicit". I prefer to keep everything on the
table in front of everyone so they can make up their own minds. I will not use secrective email
to express myself and if I get one I will share
it with the board. The truth will keep us free.
I prefer to live in a world like the one described by one of the Moderators when he posted that he dislikes getting tattletale
emails and wishes everyone that has anything to
say get their hands busy on the keyboard instead
of urging Mods to do their dirty work.
PS My $50.00 donation is in the mail.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 8:01:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Your cowardice is matched only by your sycophancy, sirrah.  "My $50.00 donation is in the mail," indeed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top