Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2001 6:14:18 PM EDT
I am looking into a stainless USPC is .357sig and I was wondering about the different variants. Do I have to order the gun with a specific variation or are these the possible combinations you can have? Basically can I change it to variant 3, or do I have to order it that way? [img]http://www.hkpro.com/uspvariants.jpg [/img]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:27:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Looking at H&Ks 2000 catalog the answer is yes you can change them to diff. variants. If you order anything other than 1 however, there is a 25 dollar surcharge. I think H&K is dropping the Stainless line. The slides are stainless wether black or silver. Hope this helps
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:33:34 PM EDT
[#2]
If you order from the factory be prepared to wait months for your gun. Buy one from a shop in town that you like and fits your style.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:17:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I had to wait 3 months to get my USP 45.  Some BS about a large government contract.  Don't get me wrong.  I think H&K is top notch, but it takes friggin forever to get one from them.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:21:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Variant 1 is the easiest to find but let HK or a GOOD gunsmith change it for you. Don't let an amature fool around with such a nice toy!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top