Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 5:36:15 AM EDT
[#1]
No, I am not racist.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 6:28:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Everyone is a racist to someone.  Who cares?

I HATE anyone who comes to this country and wants it to be like their country.
View Quote

I've witnessed numerous instances of that; unfortunately, they were Americans stationed overseas.

Eddie

View Quote
I sure hope you are a Viking.Otherwise,your family came from somewhere.Anyway,I was not born here but I AM VERY PROUD OF BEING EUROPEAN and being civilized,educated and with a background history that goes 2200 years back.So,don't be so full of yourself,USA was founded by my people:EUROPEANS.And this is MY COUNTRY AND I'LL FIGHT AND GIVE MY LIFE FOR IT.WOULD YOU???
[flag][flag][flag][flag][flag][flag][flag][flag]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 7:25:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I am proud to be a white man.
My people have contributed more to the collective global repository of "civil rule" than any other, including Asians.
No, we aren't all equal.
Any casual glance at "the way things [red]ARE[/red]" would show anyone this fact. But, sadly, the same liberal media indoctrination process that has caused so many otherwise good Americans to become "Anti-Gun" has caused many ohterwise good gun-owners to become blind to certian racial facts.
Throughout the world, the black man has shown consistently that he is unable to fit into a civilized European society. This isn't just an "American" phenominon.
While there are the occasionial statistical annomolies to this, (I.E Britian Negro's and certian black cultures from the Islands who educate thier children correctly), for the most part, the black man and his associated savagery is the same regardless of what country he lives in.
Thomas Jefferson once said "Slavery is like holding a wolf by the ears. You would rather not be in such a position, but you don't dare let the wolf go."
By releasing a subculture of uneducated slave negro's into our European based society attempting to treat them as out "equals", we have let the proverbial wolf "go" and are now paying the price.
You don't have to "hate" them as I do. That is a personal decision. But please don't claim negro's to be my "equal". As much as you may wish this to be true, it just so clearly isn't.

McUZI, and I didn't even use the word "Nigger" once, so you can't bitch.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 7:51:05 AM EDT
[#4]
I hate "white boys from compton"! It's bad enough we've got to put up w/ the real thing.. I hate putting up w/ there "wanna-be" ass too!!

[pissed]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 7:53:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Bornfree, I think you are missing his point.  All of our ancestors became acclimated to the American way of life, or became "Americanized."  The left wing now teaches that there is something wrong with become Americanized.  They feel that it is genocidal to make one abandon the ways of the old country when they come here.  This of course is ridiculous.  Sure, keep the old traditions, the old language, but to refuse to become part of the mainstream society, and instead develope your own little world here is devisive.

BUT YOU GUYS ARE MISSING THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS POST.  Or maybe you are just ignoring it.  If it's the latter, it proves my point.

Why is it ok for us to openly talk about race relations between Hispanics, Blacks, Whites, Asians, etc., but as soon as the word Jewish comes up, no one wants to debate any more.  Why can't we openly debate that taboo subject?

It's sort of like a catch 22.  If you make any critical statements about Jewish race relations, you are instantly a nazi.  But, if you can't even talk about the subject, you wonder if maybe the anti-semetic groups are on to something?  I just hate being told I can't do something.  And on this board and many others, the word Jewish comes up and you are instantly chastized as being anti-semetic.

Anyone?  Anyone?  Anyone have any balls to answer that question or is everyone going to go on acting like sheep?
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 8:05:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Seems like every now and then one of the board knuckleheads will post these race baiting topics to egg on and annoy us all.

What's with all the Political Correctness?

There are NO "racists" here...

...Sick and tired of these knuckleheads and their race baiting topics.....
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 8:13:53 AM EDT
[#7]
I have no problem with talking about the Jews. I spent a short time in Israil on a military trip. They have some real good troops, and some pretty damn good looking ones too. I don't consider it raceist to talk history weither it be slavery in the US or the holocost in Euroupe. History happened, not much I can do about that but learn from it. If you have question's and I can help, ask. Jewish history is not my best area of knowlage however.

Rew  
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 11:09:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Why can't we openly debate that taboo subject?
View Quote

Try starting a new thread and see what happens.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 1:37:40 PM EDT
[#9]
A I EVIL?YES,I AM.AM I RACIST?YES,I AM.
[flag]          [flag]           [flag]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 7:54:13 PM EDT
[#10]
1.  Whoopee.  While I agree with free trade, I would (and have) ask if it's OK for US to protect OUR farmers?

2.  I would say that we need to wipe out a whole bunch of Iraqui air-defense sites as a lesson, and to protect our airmen.  In case Saddam hasn't noticed, he LOST the Mother of All Wars.

3.  First, the American surveillance aircraft wasn't "shot down", it suffered a mid-air collision.  I don't blame them for shadowing our aircraft, but I don't think the pilot had orders to slam into the thing.  Once our pilot had landed on Chinese soil, it became a matter of face, and both sides managed to weasle out of a direct confrontation.  It could have been worse.

4.  Nope, but I have noticed that vehicles with Mexican license plates often are driven erratically, and having been across the border, I have noted that traffic laws down there are more like "traffic suggestions".  I have also noticed that when someone does something stupid in a vehicle, the driver is more often than not a female (women being slightly over 50% of the population), that when someone does something reckless, it is more often than not a teenager, and when someone does something TRULY idiotic, it is quite often a seasoned-citizen.  I live in snowbird country.

4.  Yup.  But it's not their fault they live on the richest reserve bodies in the world.  Golden rule.  He who has the gold (or the crude) makes the rules.

5.  Living in Southern Arizona, yes I have.

6.  Nope, but I'm not in that industry.  However, we aren't graduating enough of our own for that industry, and the labor force must come from somewhere.  OTJ doesn't work well for small companies, usually.

7.  Nope.  But it is kind of sad that we don't seem to MAKE much here anymore.

8.  No.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 10:26:44 PM EDT
[#11]
I suppose I could do that, start another thread.  It's interesting to see everyone's responses about the "racist" question, I suppose I fall in right about the middle with most of the views on this board.

It looks to me like a good majority are getting tired of political correctness though.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top