Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 9:08:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
For a machinegun, M60 hands down.
View Quote

You must be joking.  The M60 is the biggest POS that the US Military has ever adopted, and they have finally realized it and began transitioning to the FN MAG-58, which has been adopted as the M240G.

-Troy
View Quote
When properly maintained and serviced the M60 served well with all the units I was in. I had nothing but good experiences with the weapon and based my recommendations on that!
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 10:00:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Got my MG:
Colt M4 Commando (factory Colt M16-A1 lower, factory Colt Commando upper, Gemtech M4-96D suppressor, Trijicon Reflex II):
[url]albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=258760&a=7202094&p=48716602[/url]

Form 4's are in for my SMG:
Colt Suppressed 9MM SMG (EA-Wilson RR lower with Cross-Fire mag-block, Gemtech Talon-SD suppressed 9MM upper, Trijicon Reflex II, Knights RIS/sling-swivel adapter/vertical pistol-grip)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top