Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
2/23/2017 5:55:53 PM
Posted: 5/17/2001 10:09:33 PM EST
Whether its the right-to-carry movement or right-to-carry reform, 9 states are currently in trouble. Update from those 9 states at the "stop light" icon at: http://www.NationalCCW.com or http://www.homestead.com/njccw/nationalccw.html
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 10:27:52 PM EST
Never had it in the peoples republic of hawaii
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 11:21:13 PM EST
There is only 1 CCW held in HI. I think it belongs to the sister of a police chief.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 3:08:58 AM EST
National, A little help here.... Some of us (ME) are lazy..... 'For the kids'... PLEASE put [ u r l ] RIGHT BEFORE your address and [ / u r l ] RIGHT AFTER and it will turn your URL into a LINK.... THANK YOU........
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 3:25:47 AM EST
I preferred it better in West Virginia when it was open carry. I just wore my Beretta on my side and it was perfectly legal everywhere except state and federal property. I went evrywhere in it and never once was asked to leave a store or shop. Now I see Walmart has a sign saying concealed carry handguns are allowed but please keep them concealed. They never said anything on my weekly trips before CCW passed. Many advocates say CCW deters crime. I think open, visible carry prevents people from becoming a victim. Criminals may be less likely to mess with someone because the firearm is visible. I stopped a loud mouth and three of his friends from starting a fight with another patron in an all night restaurant by unsnapping my thumbstrap on my Beretta 92. Didn't have to say a word. Didn't even give adirty look. They just stopped being arrogant bad asses and one of them said something like " come on man let's get out of here." If I had been carrying concealed I would have had to draw and therefore brandish my weapon to get the same effect and then law enforcement gets me for brandishing. Just my preference I guess.
Top Top