Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
2/23/2017 5:55:53 PM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/17/2001 11:48:33 AM EST
As we speak, top Jew is upstairs in the building. Former Israel PM is on the 10th floor of my building and there are about 12 cops just outside my door about 10' away, noisy bastards, sarcastic too. The Israeli SS are much more intense looking with their dark glasses and metalic briefcases, no doubt with MP5K's and mini-UZI's in them! Damn, I had the Minolta and the digital camera in the trunk of my car but took them out last night as it's been getting hot lately. Could have posted a pic.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 11:51:36 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 11:56:03 AM EST
Try making some of that loud noise arab women make with their tongs. Or maybe try and get behind the guys with briefcases, that should piss them off.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 12:00:45 PM EST
Just found out it's Barak, god those Dallas cops are assholes.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 12:03:33 PM EST
i think the correct term is 'top israeli'. they way you say 'jew' makes you sound like a religious bigot - which i am sure a man of your intelligence is not. steve
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 1:01:38 PM EST
I guess that this make Bill Clinton the "Top Christian" ...
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 1:17:51 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/17/2001 1:17:07 PM EST by raven]
Israeli ex-PM? Benjamin Netanyahu? I like that guy a lot. He'll be PM again one day. Oh Barak? He was a good soldier but a lousy leader. Bent over nice for the Palestinians, look where it got him.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 1:21:16 PM EST
Netanyahu---His brother was killed during the Entebbe Raid.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 1:23:03 PM EST
Got any idea what he's doin' there? maybe we can try to bribe him
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 1:31:54 PM EST
Originally Posted By steve m: i think the correct term is 'top israeli'. they way you say 'jew' makes you sound like a religious bigot - which i am sure a man of your intelligence is not. steve
View Quote
You know, my african american friend told me that his asian american friend told him that his damn PC bullshit was driving him nuts! Sorry, but isn't he jewish???? So what's wrong with calling someone a jew, who IS a jew?
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 1:34:02 PM EST
BTW, those metal briefcases probably did have uzi's in them. Along with their bosses dirty laundry [:D]
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 1:34:44 PM EST
for the same reason you don't call someone thats Japanese a Jap. Jewish, I think would be fine tho.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 1:42:21 PM EST
Originally Posted By steve m: i think the correct term is 'top israeli'. they way you say 'jew' makes you sound like a religious bigot - which i am sure a man of your intelligence is not. steve
View Quote
Steve, go wash your mouth out for spewing that Politically Correct bullshit. The man is a Jew is he not? He is the former head of the ONLY Jewish country in the world. Most Jews not in Isreal claim some allegiance to Israel, does this not make him the top Jew? If I wanted to be anti-semetic I would have called him top Hebe or top Kike. Geez, what's wrong with you guys. Anyhow, he was pretty short. Secret Service was on me like flies on shit. The uniformed cops (1 hour prior to him exiting the building) were acting like complete a-holes. I just called IA and made a complaint. They had 3 blazers and about 12-15 squad cars. Each of the blazers had the thick doors and inbetween the driver and passener seats I could see the butts of two M-4's sticking up. Damn, wish I had my camera. Right before Barak came out I called my buddy on my cel phone to chat with him, 3 Secret Service/Detectives came over and asked me to move over to one area where they could keep an eye on me. Obviously they radioed upstairs because when Barak came down, he, his 2 sons, and his entire 10 man security squad were all looking at me, hands on their briefcases. The woman that I had been chatting with later puts her ear mike in. Cop huh? That's why she had been chit-chatting with me for the last 1/2 hour. So it's 4pm, time to go home. I go back into the office, grab my Glock and now have to walk THROUGH the caravan as it's parked in front of my door. The paranoid guys really freak now as they see me with my backpack on. As I pass Barak's Blazer, I can see rifles in hands inside the glass. I get on the freeway, and hear they come. As they pass me in the carpool/HOV lane, one of the Isrealis sees me, recognizes me, and sees that I'm on the cel phone. He chat's into his radio, a patrol car pulls up behind me and follows me 1/2 the way home. Well, that was my excitement for the day.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 1:47:00 PM EST
Originally Posted By rainman: for the same reason you don't call someone thats Japanese a Jap. Jewish, I think would be fine tho.
View Quote
Jews call THEMSELVES jews. If "they" as a collective are "Jews", then just one of them is A "jew". I bet people get pissed off when I talk about colored people too.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 1:48:02 PM EST
Originally Posted By rainman: for the same reason you don't call someone thats Japanese a Jap. Jewish, I think would be fine tho.
View Quote
Uh, sorry, but if the Jews call themselves Jews, they probably don't mind. You guys are so worried about PC you are head shy to even speak your mind.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 1:58:12 PM EST
You guys are right. A Jew is a Jew is a Jew. It really makes no never mind to me anyway.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 2:06:49 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 5:28:00 PM EST
How about I trade ya a stick of butter for your dozen eggs?
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 5:55:05 PM EST
Growing up in LA I had lots of Jewish friends in school. They all referred to themselves as Jews. My aunt is Jewish and she refers to Jews as Jews. Jew is not a derogatory term nor is it a racist label. In fact, one of the highlights of my day is listening to the Jewish guy at work argue with the Vietnamese guy about Communism.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 6:25:45 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 6:36:49 PM EST
Ticonderoga, First, you slander the poor Soviet army's record in Afghanistan. I mean what's a couple of mined toy trucks here and there? Then you needlessly harass the Israeli prime minister's Security detail. You have no right to carry your backpack within 12 kilometers of Ehud Barak. And that's a 14 klick exclusion zone on Saturday. Now you have started this whole PC controversy. he he he.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 6:37:04 PM EST
Barak sucks. I like Netanyahu! GunLvr
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 7:10:48 PM EST
Originally Posted By Paul: I thought this was a post on Jesus [:)] if I recall he is the top Jew and he's all the way upstairs.
View Quote
[b]Paul, I did too.[/b] [i]BTW, don't I know you?[/i]
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 7:13:08 PM EST
"Rabin is a traitor!" Hey, I figure if they are bringing a bomb target to my office and putting him 20' from the desk that I toil at day and night, the least I can do is get a look at the guy and get some much needed attention at my boring job. It really worries me that some of you are so afraid to "offend" the Jews. Really, Jews do just fine in this country. The majority are exceptional business men, doctors, lawyers and such. They don't need a crutch like other less fortunate minority classes that generation after generation just can't seem to get ahead (wink wink).
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 7:20:19 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 7:37:25 PM EST
forgive me if i appear to be too pc - it is not my intention - all isrealis are not jewish and all jews are not israelis. the truncation and specific relious 'targeting' of a person vs. his political affiliation, position in society seems a little disrepectful. non jew should refer to jew as 'jewish' and or 'hebrews'. just as saying someone is a 'jap' vs. japanese highlights in inherent insensitivity to racial slurs in the past. one gentlemen brought to light the 'serb' vs. serbian truncation that i myself was unaware of. so i too will occaisionally stick my foot in my not very pc mouth. everyones right! jews call each other jews - blacks can call each other 'negro' - non-black doing this will raise eyes brows. say that in a room full of blacks..... the tuncation and specific religion targeting makes you sound like you cannot see beyond the man's religion. barak is an israali FIRST then a former primeminister second. and somewhere down the line after his other qualifications, i am certain you can throw in jewish or hebrew. it is one thing to be respectful of another and to be whatever-american over sensitive pc dooda a distinction i hope you can percieve and appreciate. steve
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 7:45:27 PM EST
Shouldn't I have a right to say something here?? Thank You. . . . . Ok I'm done. [i]Don't mind him Jesus, he's Jewish[/i] - Eric Cartman Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 7:47:51 PM EST
oh and getting back to what this post should really be all about - my guess is that they are carrying micro uzi's in those cases steve
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 7:48:49 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 7:59:09 PM EST
I thought the head Jew was Monica Lewinsky
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 8:25:17 PM EST
thought you meant GOD!
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 8:32:36 PM EST
My last name is Chang. I consider myself to be Bulgarian. I am offended by everything.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 9:20:03 PM EST
Originally Posted By SILVER SURFER: thought you meant GOD!
View Quote
[b]So did I.[/b] Anyone see my kid around here tonight?
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 10:39:46 PM EST
tO DUDE ARE YOU CIRCUMSIZON( i DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT)!
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 10:45:19 PM EST
aI 'NT lsd FLASH BACKSGETTING TO YOU 2
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 2:35:41 AM EST
Head whitey has made another pointless post. You don't mind being called whitey do you whitey ? Afterall, you are white. White as a sheet, crispy like a cracker and as dull as any other peckerwood.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 4:32:18 AM EST
Hey call me whitey, call me what you will. Can I have affirmative action now?
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 4:51:58 AM EST
call them what you like. i am so tired of this tolerant and diverse society that i am about to puke!!!! hell you would be hard pressed to hear richard pryor being played on any radio station now a days, when back before it was pc his routines were played, n comments and all.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 8:19:06 AM EST
I call 'em kikes.... Of course I'm 1/2 Mick, 1/2 Kraut Racial Modesty is not my strong point. Affirmative Action and Political Correctness can take 'action' and 'correctly' suck my ****. Danke, Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 8:30:32 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/18/2001 8:32:15 AM EST by MG_ME]
I want to make a point here i notice Jews call themselfs jews! i notice blacks call themselves NIGGER's. but if we call them jews or nigger's they riot and distroy things; somethings wrong here. i mean. WTF! no iam not prejuduce i was just making a point. one point about this is if i called a black guy a N word i would be garenteed a fight; now if another black guy called another black guy N word they do the hand gesture, and say whatup my N. do you see a pattern here.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 8:39:19 AM EST
You college boys are sickening. Fucke em, their Jews.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 8:40:50 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/18/2001 8:40:00 AM EST by Sixtus]
You college boys are sickening. Fuck em, their Jews.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 8:54:57 AM EST
Kike, Spic, Mick, Coon, Hillbilly, Limey, Dink, Jap, Slope, Chink, Kraut and Canadian! I know them all and sometimes I even use them. Why? not because I'm a racist but because this is the USA and I can. P.C. is just polite tyranny. Hate who you want, love who you want.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 8:56:14 AM EST
Sixtus, Are you trying to prove you aren't a college boy by your spelling? I believe you want to use the word THEY'RE as in THEY ARE not THEIR which is a possesive. Perhaps if you went to college you wouldn't be so prejudiced either.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 8:57:35 AM EST
All of your racial slurs are belonging to us
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:02:23 AM EST
Originally Posted By raven: I thought the head Jew was Monica Lewinsky
View Quote
ha! ha!
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:13:33 AM EST
Jews rioting? Pahleese. Give me one example (other than in Israel). Who said Jew was offensive? Jews regular use the term Jew to describe Jews and have no problem with it. Is it that non-Jews are so "afraid" to be labled anti-semetic that they won't even want to refer to them at all? Hey, Barak is back in the building, I'm gonna go take some pics of the goofball cops, the Secret Service with their M-16's and such.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:02:12 AM EST
I just went out and took some pics. The guy in the Blazer just freaked out, he told me I wasn't allowed to take any pics, so I shot a pic of him. He didn't like that. Hey, he's parked in a public place, what if I was with CNN? Would he care then? Anyhow, got a shot of their 16's. I'll shoot some more pics when Barak comes out, hopefully I can catch him coming out with his security enterage.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:43:48 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/18/2001 10:45:33 AM EST by Sixtus]
Originally Posted By BKinzey: Sixtus, Are you trying to prove you aren't a college boy by your spelling? I believe you want to use the word THEY'RE as in THEY ARE not THEIR which is a possesive. Perhaps if you went to college you wouldn't be so prejudiced either.
View Quote
How did prejudiced get in to this? Don't try that prejudiced bullshit on me, Cause it ain't going to work. I don't have to please you or anyone else. So THEY'ER, college boy.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 12:21:13 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/18/2001 12:22:30 PM EST by MG_ME]
[b]Jews rioting? Pahleese. Give me one example (other than in Israel).[/b] [left]they are fighting more than any black man on the planit! hell its on tv about the palastines and the jews; its is no different than white's against blacks none so ever.[/left]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 12:40:31 PM EST
Originally Posted By steve m: just as saying someone is a 'jap' vs. japanese highlights in inherent insensitivity to racial slurs in the past. one gentlemen brought to light the 'serb' vs. serbian truncation that i myself was unaware of. everyones right! jews call each other jews - blacks can call each other 'negro' - non-black doing this will raise eyes brows. say that in a room full of blacks..... steve
View Quote
Steve, do you mean nigger? I call blacks negros all the time and there is nothing wrong with it. Some take offense, then I politelly explain that that is their RACE! Then they get pissed because they realized how stupid they really were. I also get people pissed if I call them colored. I then tell them that they better call up the NAACP and tell them they shouldn't call THEMSELVES that. Then they get pissed for the same reason. Blacks call each other nigger both to their friends and people they are yelling at. Yet if a white man even utters the word nigger in their presence all of a sudden he is a slave owning Klan member. Fact is a nigger can just as easily be white.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top