Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 5/16/2001 5:08:28 PM EST
Sorry man, I just get all riled up sometimes. I didn't mean to get personal in any way or accuse you of supporting drug use. So please accept my apologies. rainman
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 5:35:31 PM EST
BTT----will keep it on the first page till he sees it, thank you very much.
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 5:40:31 PM EST
Originally Posted By rainman: Sorry man, I just get all riled up sometimes. I didn't mean to get personal in any way or accuse you of supporting drug use. So please accept my apologies. rainman
View Quote
I support drug use. I just don't support getting caught. NSF
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 5:44:36 PM EST
Originally Posted By NSFJojo:
Originally Posted By rainman: Sorry man, I just get all riled up sometimes. I didn't mean to get personal in any way or accuse you of supporting drug use. So please accept my apologies. rainman
View Quote
View Quote
Coming from a kid who dresses like a mall ninja....what a laugh!!!
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 6:20:41 PM EST
btt
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 7:55:11 PM EST
BTT
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 8:18:54 PM EST
Drug laws are another restraint on personal liberty and freedom.
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 8:22:02 PM EST
View Quote
notice the last 3 letters in rainmans name .... man .... and thats what it takes to post a thread like this. My hats off to ya bud ! --Rooster
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 8:55:27 PM EST
Originally Posted By NSFJojo:
View Quote
View Quote
Oh yeah..........hims a reeeeeeeeeeel smart un that JoJo.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 1:28:45 AM EST
btt
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 1:43:18 AM EST
Hey Rainman! Did you catch my reference to Devils Island?
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 2:34:24 AM EST
Copy, Over...... I concur with rooster, it takes a man to do what you did. I do NOT want to minimize it, I DO salute you, but I wasnt that offended. I LOVE being able to exchange views, even with the opposition. Even if I disagree to the end, I AGREE anyone has the right to think anything... Lets go shooting.....THATS something we can agree 110% on..... AR or AK????? ;)
Top Top