Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2001 7:29:13 AM EDT
These women organizers are just like scumbag lawyers, there only in it for the money and the notoriety. Most have no interest in their cause, guns are just the medium the bitches need to meet the right people to futher their careers. The narcissistic bitches would make peanut butter evil to call attention to themselves. Did you ever look at these liberal bitches after they reach forty years old, there all fucked out and tired looking, more wrinkles than prune. I use to watch them debate on public television from time to time and god damn are they ugly. Their Chinese made billyboy dildos must brake off up inside em and now they can't get their nut, so they want to go after everyone elses pleasures. Phony ten cent bastards.
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 7:30:46 AM EDT
[#1]
hoars I tell you, HOARS!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 7:35:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Sixtus, Take a few deep breaths and meditate before you tip over. Will have to agree with you though. Sarah brady, Diane Sweinstein, Rosie, Barbara S.. Barbara Boxer would all be pretty hard to look at before breakfast. Perhaps that is why they do what they do. Getting even with gun owning men because they have been sexually challenged for a long time.  HAVE A GREAT DAY AND BREATH SLOWLY.

Bet Hillary looks good nekkid tho.
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 7:42:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Bet Hillary looks good nekkid tho.
View Quote

I doubt it, with those fence-post legs she's got.

Remember the cover on [i]Spy Magazine[/i] that showed 'What Hillary Did With Her Cattle Futures Earnings' - it showed a puff of wind blowing up her skirt, revealing a set of bulbs and a trouser snake, 'neath her nickers.

Now that I can believe.

Eric The Hun
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 7:48:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Eric, Was just trying to humor everyone. After I posted that I went and took a cold shower, neutered myself with a rusty soup can lid and poured gas on myself(not much gas as it is getting costly). I think I am better now.
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 8:02:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Sixtus, I'm with you. I'm still steaming over listening to a "conservative" talk show out of Salt Lake City. Seems that they have this guest bitch liberal who has the nasal whine, and believes the fillowing:
1. All those with weapons worship them as their God.
2. The PRK is correct in taking the military guns because they are not for hunting.
3. Registration does not lead to confiscation.
4. We need sensible gun control since those of us with guns are dangeous to society.

On and on this Bitch went. Pesonally I'm sick of it, and if the shtf, then they are the first that need to be hunted down, and then publically crucified upside down, for a straight shot to hell where they belong. Sixtus your right about one thing, they are the ugliest bitches on the earth, I thnk that suck up prune juice, but it goes to their heads.
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 8:50:35 AM EDT
[#6]
SDwhirlwind, can you post that again?
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 10:45:05 AM EDT
[#7]
EXTREME PENIS ENVY!!!!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top