Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2001 6:05:21 PM EDT
I've got a State Arms KC 2000 I'll sacrifice for the low price of $10,000 or trade even up for a Billistics MP-5 or a SIG 551 and 10 mags.

Or a Barrett M82 for $25,000 or a pair of M-60's or M-2's (full auto, of course!!)  GE Mini-guns also considered.

Hey, someone's got to Gauge the suckers!!

Seriously--they have been pushing the .50 ban for a LONG time.  A little more publicity on the MSNBC fluff piece than there has been in a while.  It is one of those vampire laws--you think you killed it in committee and it keeps coming back.

I will be bringing one or both .50's to the Ottawa (Buffalo Pit) range and will ask for donations for people to fire it.  I will send them to the FCSPA (Fifty Caliber Shooters Policy Assoc.--basically a lobbying group by the FCSA).  

If anyone can afford a $1875 gun, look at the State Arms "Shorty" advertised now (I think he has some left).  A shell holder, a little shorter than the Knob Creek 2k with a slightly lighter barrel profile.  Not bad for a complete gun.  

AFARR
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 8:49:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Seriously--they have been pushing the .50 ban for a LONG time.  A little more publicity on the MSNBC fluff piece than there has been in a while.  It is one of those vampire laws--you think you killed it in committee and it keeps coming back.
AFARR
View Quote

First, an article on .50s a number of months ago in NY times magazine.
Now this.
Comming soon, in the next issue or two, an article in Rolling Stone magazine.

I bet the Feinstein bill will find its way to GW's desk sometime in his first term.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top