Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 5/13/2001 5:01:31 PM EDT
Nope. Not leaving in a huff or nothing. Just on the road for a while. Probably won't respond to anything for a few months. Just notice in case I left in mid conversation. Cheers all. James
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 5:08:46 PM EDT
Trying to skip the heat, huh?[:)] Have a safe trip, James...
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 6:24:18 PM EDT
Treetop, I would never. Actually, where I am going is a bit stickier than here. Thailand. Lot of golf courses and someone has to play them. James
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 6:52:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/13/2001 6:52:45 PM EDT by CIB]
James you never let me know about the sizes? Have a good trip, and be safe. By the way my wife is from Patia Beach (sp)?
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 8:25:46 PM EDT
we will surley miss u have a nice trip!
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 10:07:03 PM EDT
See ya
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:06:50 AM EDT
CIB, I am off to the airport in a few hours. Two XL will probably do the trick for me. I will return in about 2 months. Amazing coincidence is - I stay in Pattaya Beach. Know it quite well. A wonderful place except if you want to go in the water - don't. They run sewage pipes from the big hotels directly into the ocean. You have to go about 20 minutes away (minimum) to get to Jomtien Beach. For myself, I go for the golf there. Tons of courses, cheap, and caddies. When I want water I go to Ko Samui or Phuket. Here is some of the courses I play: http://www.thailandgolfmaps.com/easter/eastern.htm Tell your wife Sawadee Kop for me (means hello). The only negative about Thailand is I can't bring my guns. Well, with enough money anything can happen, but I'm not supposed to so I don't. James
Top Top