Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2001 5:01:31 PM EDT
Nope.  Not leaving in a huff or nothing.  Just on the road for a while.  Probably won't respond to anything for a few months.

Just notice in case I left in mid conversation.

Cheers all.

James
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 5:08:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Trying to skip the heat, huh?[:)]
Have a safe trip, James...
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 6:24:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Treetop,

I would never.  Actually, where I am going is a bit stickier than here.  Thailand.  Lot of golf courses and someone has to play them.

James
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 6:52:55 PM EDT
[#3]
James you never let me know about the sizes?
Have a good trip, and be safe.  By the way my wife is from Patia Beach (sp)?
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 8:25:46 PM EDT
[#4]
we will surley miss u have a nice trip!
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 10:07:03 PM EDT
[#5]
See ya
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:06:50 AM EDT
[#6]
CIB,

I am off to the airport in a few hours.  Two XL will probably do the trick for me.  I will return in about 2 months.

Amazing coincidence is - I stay in Pattaya Beach.  Know it quite well.  A wonderful place except if you want to go in the water - don't.  They run sewage pipes from the big hotels directly into the ocean.

You have to go about 20 minutes away (minimum) to get to Jomtien Beach.  For myself, I go for the golf there.  Tons of courses, cheap, and caddies.  When I want water I go to Ko Samui or Phuket.

Here is some of the courses I play:

http://www.thailandgolfmaps.com/easter/eastern.htm

Tell your wife Sawadee Kop for me (means hello).  

The only negative about Thailand is I can't bring my guns.  Well, with enough money anything can happen, but I'm not supposed to so I don't.

James
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top