Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 5/13/2001 4:40:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 4:47:54 PM EDT
Do you think this will become another crossed "line in the sand" if they start trying to enforce this?
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 4:59:25 PM EDT
_____________s_____________________ __________________a________________________ _________n_________________________________ ________________________d____________________ boxer
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 5:03:30 PM EDT
It won't get enforced, just another pile-on charge. When are we going to stop retreating?
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 5:21:23 PM EDT
Can someone please explain to me how this the court ruling is legal. Please don't tell me about how "it's not legal b/c it's the coercive force of a tyrannical government". I would like to know how it is legal in the confines of the law. I was under the impression that and pre-ban can be transfered to anyone so long as local law permits it. Was this the result of a state level weapons ban in MA?
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 5:30:27 PM EDT
it's the year 2019, all guns are almost gone! hoorah! hoorah! the witch is dead! i don't care anymore what some dumb azz politician says, my guns are my guns and if i want to give them to my family, so be it. i say ***k 'em. colt
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 5:36:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/13/2001 5:35:55 PM EDT by uglygun]
Posted the same there, let's see if they try to apply the same type of reasoning to NFA items and transfers. Once they start setting precedents it's gonna get really bad for us really quick. What about grandfathered high capacity magazines? This needs to be fought without delay. The damned NRA or GOA better have some of their lawyers pick this up and run with it real quick or we're screwed. Hope the judge rots in hell.
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 7:05:33 PM EDT
Why have'nt I heard anything about this from our Pro-gun organizations? I've never heard anything about this at all.
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 7:17:49 PM EDT
What are the circumstances behind this incident,how did the governmnet get the weapon in the first place?I must have been asleep because this is the first I've heard of it.The antis are going to make alot of law abiding citizens criminals before it's all said and over with.
Top Top