Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2001 12:13:22 PM EDT
Live broadcast 1:00pst.

It is just amazing how stupid the attendees of the event are. When interviewed they are unable to answer simple questions and just parrot the HCI/MMM/VPC party line.

Goto:
[url]www.crusaderadio.com[/url]
and click on listen live.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 12:26:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
Live broadcast 1:00pst.

Goto:
[url]www.crusaderadio.com[/url]
and click on listen live.
View Quote

Do I have to? I don't think I can stomach listening to that stuff. I may puke or something.

I watched about 10 minutes of last years C-SPAN broadcast and had to shut it off. I had recorded it because I was attending the Hartford SAS rally at the same time the morons were doing their thing. I'm afraid to put the tape back in the vcr, lest it's heads experience a meltdown. [:)]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 12:41:11 PM EDT
[#2]
10 chilrun a day die from gun violence and 800,000 "moms" attended the d.c. march last year!

Tell a lie often enough and it soon becomes fact.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top