Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2001 7:12:28 AM EDT
Hi all. Just signed on to attempt to help with getting the gun grabbers out of office. Even though it looks like a loosing battle.  From what I see is that we're back to Taxation with out representation. And the ammount of oral diarrhea I hear from many of those who represent us makes me ill. Granted, It seems that I will be preaching to the Choir... but at least I may be heard.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 7:18:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Please visit our [b]L E G P Rifle Forums[/b].

The members of AR15.COM have designed our own custom AR that is being manufactured by Rock River Arms.  This rifle ([i]M4 Tactical Carbine[/i]) is actually in a configuration that has not been built before, all the way down to the very custom barrel.

More information, pictures and ORDERING options can be found at [url]www.castle-arms.com[/url]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 7:32:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 7:42:10 AM EDT
[#3]
ROTFLMAO

Funny, the financing part is actually very true!

Striker is just bummed that it would be a paperwork nightmare that nobody seems to want to handle, in order for him to get one of these...  You see, he's from the North, where they still bow to the Queen! [;)]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 7:47:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 7:50:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Welcome, FUIMUS -

From what I see is that we're back to Taxation with out representation.
View Quote

Hey, Buddy, taxation [b]WITH[/b] representation ain't been much of a picnic either.[:D]

Is your name a pun on 'F...You, Imus' as in Don Imus?

Eric The Hun
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top