Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2001 12:32:24 AM EDT
has the nerve to call the cops on me. I'm preparing to leave for summer vaction so I was packing up my AR in the living room and a guy across from me shines a laser at my face. I pick up my AR and by pure reaction, I point it at him. He comes over and starts to argue with me. I told him that it's illegal to shine a laser at a person especially when it's dark outside and I can't see what he has. Then the punk goes and calls the cops on me. They saw that I was packing up and I told them about the laser and they relaxed, took down my story and went over to talk to the asshole. God I hate all the freaking jerks at my college. He's lucky I didn't start shooting.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 12:39:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Uhh, not that I wouldn't have responded in similar fassion, but isn't it a felony to have a gun on a college campus?  Maybe you were off campus....sorry you ran into and a-hole...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top