Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2001 7:11:15 AM EDT
I just bought that new AR15.com Rifle ya'll been talking about. It sure is nice looking, but it is defective as hell...I'll guarantee ya!  By God, put in a magazine full of bullets and before you know it, them sumgums all gone. Hell, it happens every dern time, I'll guarantee it. It ain't funny. I went to the range and within half of an hour I went through about 500 rounds, by God! It's defective I tell ya! Someone needs to reimburse my $100 for all that ammo it used up. If I don't git a check from ya'll, someones gittin' their ass whooped!
Ya'll gonna be around for a while? I'm a comin' down right now to git a check or I'm a whoopin' someones ass!

Who am I?  Roy DAMN Mercer, thats who!!!!
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 7:14:08 AM EDT
[#1]
What are you compaining about? Only the bullets are gone; you got the casings back! You just can't please some people...

High Perfromance Tactical Gear!
[url]www.Lightfighter.com[/url]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 7:20:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey Roy.

Why don't you go stick your head in the oil well like your prize rooster did.  You know, the one that could play tic-tac-toe.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 7:37:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Roy, I believe you been a settin in yer outhouse(oo sorry...detatched bathroom) a bit too long. The fumes is makin you dizzy!
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 8:03:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey, Roy!

-----------------------------------------------------  (drawing line in sand)

I dare you to come over and cross that line!  I'll whoop ya if you do!  You're not getting any check from this surfer boy or anybody else!  

Nobody...and I mean nobody AND I mean even RoyDMercer will kick sand in my face again!   [:(!]   [:(!]  [:(!]  

-RoadDog
(Top Charles Atlas correspondence student)
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 8:09:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Every time this guy writes something I hear banjos in my head.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 8:13:19 AM EDT
[#6]
And I'll bet if we saw his picture, we could tell that his mother and father were siblings...:^)
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 8:14:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Every time this guy writes something I hear banjos in my head.
View Quote

I don't hear banjos, I hear the name "BOOMHAUER" :^)
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 8:58:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Hey ya damn Okie, some of these here wimins will go a spell with ya!

[url]http://www.wb270.com[/url]

[rail]Railgun....
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 9:05:10 AM EDT
[#9]
RoyD's head is still swolled up from all dem Bumbly Beez stangin' him!
Lynn  [uzi]   [%|]    [rail]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 10:29:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Goshalmighty Roy,

It ain't defective, it's shore nuff working to order.  Don't ya know them thangs is "bullet planters"????

I mean heck, ifn you do it by hand it takes hours to plant that many bullets round the yard.  Thisaway, you kin do it sitting on your front porch (the part that ain't falled down yet).

I swear to god, some pipple just need to be taked by the hand.

Mister Haney
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 10:41:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Goshalmighty Roy,

It ain't defective, it's shore nuff working to order.  Don't ya know them thangs is "bullet planters"????

I mean heck, ifn you do it by hand it takes hours to plant that many bullets round the yard.  Thisaway, you kin do it sitting on your front porch (the part that ain't falled down yet).
I swear to god, some pipple just need to be taked by the hand.

Mister Haney
View Quote

If'n thats the truth, when might I 'spect to git me a crop of new bullets? I mean by God, I can't afford this here lifestyle, 'specially since Sharon Jean's got to spend all our money on her Beanie Baby collection and all. She spent over $800 dollars last week alone on Beanie babies, I'll guarantee ya...It ain't funny, by God!!!!

Link Posted: 5/11/2001 10:51:37 AM EDT
[#12]
i kinda like  by god roydmercers style.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 10:52:16 AM EDT
[#13]
i kinda like  by god roy d mercers style.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 10:52:47 AM EDT
[#14]
i kinda like  by god roy d mercers style.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 11:03:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I just bought that new AR15.com Rifle ya'll been talking about. It sure is nice looking, but it is defective as hell...I'll guarantee ya!  By God, put in a magazine full of bullets and before you know it, them sumgums all gone. Hell, it happens every dern time, I'll guarantee it. It ain't funny. I went to the range and within half of an hour I went through about 500 rounds, by God! It's defective I tell ya! Someone needs to reimburse my $100 for all that ammo it used up. If I don't git a check from ya'll, someones gittin' their ass whooped!
Ya'll gonna be around for a while? I'm a comin' down right now to git a check or I'm a whoopin' someones ass!

Who am I?  Roy DAMN Mercer, thats who!!!!
View Quote

Dear Mr. Roy D (I hope it's ok to call you Roy D...)

We regret that your rifle is defective and we do not want our valued customers to be displeased in any way.

We will contact you shortly with all the information on how to return your defective rifle, in fact I will give you my personal home address which you can ship the broken merchandise to.  I will be happy to send you 500 rounds of .223 ammo to replace what you have lost.

Remember... I am doing the extra mile and giving you my HOME address for shipping back the defective merchandise!

We value your business and would love to continue doing business with you in the future!

Thank You!

Sincerely,

R. U. (Jess) Stupid Orwatt? [:D]

[sniper]
[b]The Sniper
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 1:32:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quit pickin' on them Oakies. If it weren't for them we'd have no meth labs in CA.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 1:54:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 2:15:58 PM EDT
[#18]
How's your wife?
Does she still use that little girl voice during coitus?
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 2:30:55 PM EDT
[#19]
dont wet your panties.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 4:19:16 PM EDT
[#20]

You shure are a silly old boy, I'll give ya theyt.  OK, I'll walk ya thru how it works.

Looky heya, them bullets are now planted - get it?  Just wait til fall and ya git a whole crop a new ones.  In fact, wes spectin yall will be sending some of um to us for the fine plantin machine ya got.  But be careful now.  You did use match ammo for plantin didn'tja??

As to Sharon Jeans doll collectin, well shoot, you shoulda knowd better n ta marry a 14 year old cousin.  Allas waits til theys at least 16 or so.  By then theys throo wit that doll thang.  Shoooeee.  Didja get kicked in the haid when you was little or sumpin???

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top