Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2001 1:22:52 PM EDT
I've been using Dish Network for a couple years, so my cable is fine; but I live about a mile from some of the TV towers so my local reception is sh*t.  I'm finally moving to an area where I can use an antenna, and get my local channels with a decent picture.

What different antenna's do you like or hate.  I am thinking about getting a Terk TV50 or TV55.  Anybody had any experience with either of these?  Basically I want a decent one for under $100.  Are there any other brands I should be considering?

Thanks for the help...
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 1:33:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 1:45:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Just so you know, I will only be about 15 miles from most of the towers, and there are no hills or other terrain features that should get in the way of the signal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top