Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
4/25/2017 7:42:44 PM
Posted: 5/9/2001 8:04:32 PM EDT
Now, Eagle Arms is owned by Armalite, right? so, is there any practical difference between weapons marked "Armalite" and weapons marked "Eagle Arms," in terms of quality, specs, etc.? I ask because the company seems to only sell complete, and expensive, rifles stamped as Armalite, while the parts kits, about $200 cheaper all together, are stamped Eagle Arms. Is the distinction only for marketing? I'd just buy a bushmaster and be done with the nonsense, but, well, me likes the green furniture, and am too cheap to buy a green stock set to retrofit onto another brand.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 8:26:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 8:27:41 PM EDT
I'm not sure but I think that Armalite has a lifetime warranty and Eagle has a 1 year warranty. Recoil checks (muzzle break) are equiped on the Amalite but not on Eagles.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 9:51:17 PM EDT
All the stripped lowers are marked Eagle.If you by ArmaLite its afactory rifle.Unless someone took one apart.I put together a Eagle lower using the lower kit and stock from Armalite.All the parts were marked ArmaLite.It looks just as good too.The trigger is really exceptional.I'm waiting on a A2 carbine upper.The lower parts kit was on sale for 50.00 but I dont know if it still is.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 12:33:03 AM EDT
Top Top