Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2001 8:00:34 PM EDT
I love this friggin country.

About two weeks ago I bought a Auto-Ordinance Tommy Gun used for $650. Took it to the range and got 6" groups at 100yds. OOHRAH! Then, to top it all off, I picked up a copy of Shotgun News where I bought 6 30rd mags for it for $80. Got 'em today, brand new, USGI mags with a little pouch, still in the grease. Why can't I buy mags for my AR like that? We need a good old war with China to loosen up the gun laws over here damnit! While we're at it, lets stop by Iraq on the way home and kick some more ass there too! Two bucks a gallon is too much for me to dish out for gas, isn't that why we have a military in the first place?

Samhain44
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 8:27:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Two bucks a gallon is too much for me to dish out for gas, isn't that why we have a military in the first place?
View Quote

Ya know, Samhain44, I was thinking the exact same thing. Oh, and the polar bears and penguins up in Alaska? Fuck 'em. Gimme that cheap gas. And for any GreenPeaceFaggot mofo's that have a problem with the foregoing, send me the title to your car and walk.

Link Posted: 5/10/2001 5:36:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Works for me.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 6:30:25 AM EDT
[#3]
There are no penguins in Alaska.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 6:45:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By California Kid:
View Quote
That's because PETA couldn't stop the illegal poaching of Alaskan Penguins by the Fukowey Tribe. We should all feel really guilty.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 6:45:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By California Kid:
View Quote

Why get hung up on details? [:)]
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 7:56:20 AM EDT
[#6]
doesnt peneguin kinda taste like a cross bewteen Bald  eagle and California Condor?
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 7:59:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Where're the Fukowey these days?
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 8:01:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Penguin=tastes like chicken
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 8:09:08 AM EDT
[#9]
as far as gas goes what is it worth to you, is the fuel this nation runs on worth more than 200 miles of frurkin tundra and what ever elk type creatures live up there. no one even sees that place, i say drill it, also all the animals wont die, just move.

is saving a nickel per gallon worth killing 100 thousand iraqies, i say, hell yes, i would kill um my self if it put gas down to a buck and a quarter.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 8:09:22 AM EDT
[#10]
OPEC has nothing to do with these crazy gas prices.It's American owned companies & refineries that are gouging us. It happens late every spring because they know we'll be doing more driving. And this isn't a Pres Bush thing either as these companies pulled the same shit when Klinton was in office too.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 9:05:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Hey.  How did the first cave man get talked into eating the first chicken?

Sombody told him it tasted just like lizard.

Norm
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 9:13:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top