Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2001 8:32:21 PM EDT
I hate any Stallone move excluding Rocky's Rambo's, Cobra, and Demolition man
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 8:40:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I hate ANY Stallone movie, as he is a draft dodging coward just like Klinton.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 8:43:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't like sly.  I like the weapons he fires.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 8:51:51 PM EDT
[#3]
ANYTHING with the slightest connection
with that POS Michael Douglass!

This is old but I am posting it
for folks who may not have known about MD's
UN activities.

ALBANIA: Actor Michael Douglas Visits UN Disarmament Program

Actor and UN Messenger of Peace Michael Douglas visited Albania last week, where he observed a UN Development Program disarmament project.
    Douglas visited Gramsh, Albania, where the "Weapons in Exchange for Development" program was piloted. To date, more than 6,700 small arms and 100 tons of ammunition have been voluntarily surrendered by local citizens in exchange for road rehabilitation, a street lighting system and a telephone network in remote areas.
    Douglas, who donned overalls and goggles during a weapon destruction demonstration, said: "The Gramsh Pilot Project can serve as a model of how the United Nations, governments, nongovernmental organizations and local citizens can work together to ensure a safer community and to make room for progress."
    After visiting Gramsh, Douglas traveled to the city of Elbasan, where the UN plans to expand the exchange project. In Albania's capital, Tirana, Douglas held a press conference at which he appealed to the international community for more assistance for the project.
    Douglas's visit to Albania followed the September visit of Jayantha Dhanapala, the UN's Under-Secretary-General for Disarmament Affairs, who reviewed the progress of the Gramsh project (UN release, 19 Oct).
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 8:54:20 PM EDT
[#4]
A movie called "It's All The Rage".

By far the MOST anti-gun film EVER made. It was a total fluke that I saw it, and just couldn't believe the moronic propaganda that filled it from start to finish.

Avoid at ALL costs.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 8:55:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Firebirds. Made me ashamed of Army Aviation. God that movie was terrible. Was filed while I was at hood.

Aviator
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 8:57:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, thanks man, I had ALMOST completely blocked Firebirds out of my memory. [;)]
Also Revenge with Costner...horrible, horrible movie.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 9:00:29 PM EDT
[#7]

"OOOOoooohh NAAAVY SEALS!"
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 9:01:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Sniper.

'Nuff said.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 9:16:02 PM EDT
[#9]
There are at least 2 movies with Rosie O'Donnell in them.  Haven't seen them and will avoid at all costs.

Movies about married peoples' relationships, or relationships with mother are to be avoided.  

Movies about gay relationships/lifestyles won't get my dollar either.  

Anything with Robin Williams is apt to suck.
Ditto Kevin Costner (13 Days was good, though)
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 9:16:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Thin Red Line...an awful movie.  

i just cant picture
Sean Penn as a Company First Sergeant or
John Travolta as a general or
Woody Harrelson as a soldier or
Nick Nolte as a Colonel.

This micky mouse unit was all ate up.  It had commanders that didnt issue oporders, adhere to priorities of work, no noise or light discipline, didnt use the chain of command, and were clueless on actions on the objective. The producer clearly didnt have a good military consultant.  They didnt come across at all as professional, but rather an amature collection of hollywood actors with failed aspirations to portray soldiers.  Painfully unrealistic.  

Link Posted: 5/8/2001 9:29:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Ditto Kevin Costner (13 Days was good, though)
View Quote

No Way Out was good, and so was Silverado.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 9:57:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Iron Giant... the most anti-gun movie I have seen

Beakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 9:58:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Most PG-13 movies. Man, since its inception this rating just about guarantees that the movie will suck
All movies produced by MTV.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 5:09:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Killer Klowns from Outer Space!
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

They are both soooo bad that you are in a trance watching them. You just can't seem to switch the channel.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 6:49:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Anything with Hugh Grant, unless his butt gets kicked in the film.

Anything with in it.

Anything with Benaffleck (It's a disease!) and/or Matt Damon in it.

Anything shown on Lifetime.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 7:02:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Kelley's Heroes, which must be the worst wwII movie ever made.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 7:28:10 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm single now so it's been a while since i've had to sit through one, but anything with Julia roberts or jeniffer aniston in it is guaranteed to be pure-d crapola. Stare at a picture of aniston for a minute and see if you don't see the canine like features.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 7:40:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Any movie based off of a 5 minute Saturday Night Live skit.  Any movie starring a SNL star that isn't Mike Myers.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 7:47:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Hercules in new york-worst movie EVER-but you should rent it to see arnold in his first movie-acting sucks-voice over sucks-plot sucks-actors cant act-you would believe that a movie could suck as much suckity suck as this sucky movie.-RENT IT!
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 8:24:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Anything with Benaffleck (It's a disease!) and/or Matt Damon in it.
View Quote

Saving Private Ryan had Matt Damon in it.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 10:57:10 AM EDT
[#21]
i hate richard gere movies. he's just a wuss
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 3:37:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Exit to eden
and any thing else with rosie o hypocrite in it
(rosie alert)
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 10:43:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Whenever I see, even a clip of Endless Love, I get the urge to eat one of my guns.

MG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top