Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2001 4:25:13 PM EDT
Anyone know whos got the best prices on preassembled busmaster rifles? A web adress would be nice. Perhaps someplace here in NC, but I'd be willing to have one shipped to an FFL. All the shops around here want $800+ minimum. Looking for a 16" bushmaster with A2 fixed sights.

19D
Link Posted: 2/4/2001 5:45:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Kiesler's Wholesale, in Jefforsonville, IN has what you want for $599 dealer cost. See if a dealer in your area will order one for you; most will do it for around cost plus 10 percent or so. The number for Kiesler's is 1-888-543-7537
Link Posted: 2/4/2001 6:55:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Why pay someone 10%?
Find a FFL, order it yourself, pay the shipping and the FFL fees.
I did mine for $20 FFL fee and $24 for shipping.
Save the cash for ammo.

GEF
Link Posted: 2/4/2001 6:58:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Try Greg at Jersey City Armory.
You can look up their address using Alta Vista.

Also, try D and R Sports Center.  You kind of have to work it by telling them your're not a dealer but that they will be shipping to your dealer.  Sometimes the guy gives you the break and sometimes he's a hardas*s.

Link Posted: 2/4/2001 7:07:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Received, last week, my new 20" target Bushmaster from Bill's Buy and Sell in Vegas for $650 +
$25.00 shipping and handling.  Add to that a very small FFL fee and I paid less than $700.00 for the entire set up.  The trick is finding a FFL holder to do it for a small fee, and there's usually a list of these on the auction sites (gunbroker and auctionarms) with prices they are willing to charge for each firearm transaction.
Link Posted: 2/4/2001 7:07:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Try gunsmokeenterprises
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top