Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2001 12:52:49 PM EDT
I'm just curious what age limits there are on joining as well as age limits for things like SEALS, Force Recon, Green Berets etc.  Anyone know?
Link Posted: 2/4/2001 12:59:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/4/2001 1:13:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I guess "join" was the wrong term to use.  Replace this with "be accepted into."  Thanks for looking into this in advance Paul.
Link Posted: 2/4/2001 3:14:55 PM EDT
[#3]
35 in the Army to be accepted into Basic Training. If your already in the sevice you can take these different schools when your pretty old.
In my Ranger Class there was a guy in his late thirties and I know I saw guys older than that at RT. SF seems to be the same way, I`m not SF Q but I`ve seen guys fairly old going to Benning to start their training.
Link Posted: 2/4/2001 3:22:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Force Recon will also take you till 35.  If you go the Reserve route you don't need to "try out" as you join the FR unit.  Kinda nice that way.
Link Posted: 2/4/2001 4:06:51 PM EDT
[#5]
The cut off for SEALs is 28.FWIW
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top