Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 5/7/2001 4:37:10 PM EDT
http://www.olyarms.com/usa.html looking at the pcr-16" carbine anyone got one of these? olympic states they have a lifetime warranty has anyone had any experience with these folks?
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 4:57:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 8:47:43 AM EDT
I bought my Olympic Arms AR 16" used and love it it is a 1995 vintage and was rough when I got it but with the proper cleaning and a new buffer tub,spring and buffer and it is in my opinion a top notch rifle. [uzi]
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 8:56:21 AM EDT
I put mine together from the kit offered on their web page. It was a total of $528 with lower shipped to my ffl dealer and the upper assembeled and head spaced. Took about an hour to build it and it's a good shooter. Nothing bad to say about it except it has a ravenous appetite.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 9:03:39 AM EDT
With AR's, as well as almost anything, you get what you pay for.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 2:55:14 PM EDT
mine is a shooter, and a decent one at that. some people complain about oly's, but i think they are overall a quality weapon. oly owning lib
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 6:49:35 PM EDT
I've built two and had friends with two others. They've worked great, no problems. I think Oly's have been underrated.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 7:10:47 PM EDT
I bought one that was a bar stock milled Palmetto Armory / OLY that was very used, thrashed would be a better word. I had OLY remanufacture the lower, I had a 100% complete Clot M4 upper mounted on it, no problems. I bought a preban forged OLY lower, I bought one of their M4 complete upper kits for it, my only complaint was that the rear sight peep holes were too small. I bought a peep sight from Ashley Outdoors with larger apeture holes. My OLY eats Wolf, Barnul, PMP, PMC, IMI, UMC...you name it, it shoots it. Ask Paul, I must of went through 5 or 6 30 round mags doing the bump-shoot thing using Wolf ammo with no problems. If you do have a problem TALK ON THE PHONE with Tom and Tom only.
Top Top