Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2001 1:00:21 PM EDT
Saw one of these at a local gun show today.  Says FireStorm on the side, has an allow frame, blued slide, and nice black rubber grips.  Cal. was .380.  My fiance really likes it, so I told her I'd ask around about it.

Are these any good?  Reliable?  Accurate?  Whats the recoil like?  I bought a PA-63 once (looks similar BTW) and it had a very quick bite to the recoil, so she hated it.

Is $230 with tax a good deal for this pistol?   Thanks for any info!
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 1:02:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it a Bersa if it is its a good pistol for the money.
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 1:20:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Firestorm is from Spain, and had asked about it's quality (in .45) but no one had tried one.  For $200 get a Bersa, or a Markarov.
[img]http://www.turners.com/engage/ads/05-03-01/firestorm.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 1:25:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 1:46:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a small FEG 380 which is also a blow back weapon.  It is uncomfortable to shoot and not very accurate.  It's also quite heavy.  I bought it because it was small and cheap which is what I wanted to stay under the seat in my truck. If I use it most likely it will be very close range.

I don't recommend it for a girl because of the weight alone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top