Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2001 11:34:37 PM EDT
Is SteyrAUG going to lose out in the final episode?

Tune in next when......

[rail]Railgun....
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 11:36:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Right. Like if there's someone on this board to cross, it's him. Yeah. Right.
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 11:39:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey TREETOP, I just noticed that your name doesn't come up at the bottom on the list of people logged in???

Is that some special Moderator ability, Stealth Posting???;)

Link Posted: 5/4/2001 11:40:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell I get in his face.

But secretly I wish I had his type of flying career. Oh well, he musta spent a good amount of time in the military.

Besides don't sell yourself short just because you used to wear a big bolt through your tounge like some African native with a block of wood wedged in there.

Crazy crap the youth do these days.

[rail]Railgun....
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 11:41:41 PM EDT
[#4]
ROTFLMAO

Night Crew is making a come back I tell you!
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 11:42:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hey TREETOP, I just noticed that your name doesn't come up at the bottom on the list of people logged in???

Is that some special Moderator ability, Stealth Posting???;)

View Quote

I noticed that too. uglygun and steyrgirl didn't show up for me either, but their posts are there.

Must be all that rice-paper walking I trained for as a child. Walking without a trace...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top