Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2017 7:46:40 PM EDT
The Pentagon was awaiting a final announcement by Trump on a proposal to send nearly 4,000 more U.S. troops to Afghanistan. The added forces would increase training and advising of the Afghan forces and bolster counterterrorism operations against the Taliban and an Islamic State group affiliate trying to gain a foothold in the country.

Link
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:02:46 PM EDT
[#1]

That's what the media will say he will do even if he says he'll give each Afghan a puppy 
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:07:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The Pentagon was awaiting a final announcement by Trump on a proposal to send nearly 4,000 more U.S. troops to Afghanistan. The added forces would increase training and advising of the Afghan forces and bolster counterterrorism operations against the Taliban and an Islamic State group affiliate trying to gain a foothold in the country.

Link
View Quote

What a globalist cuck.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:08:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What a globalist cuck.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link

What a globalist cuck.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:11:23 PM EDT
[#4]
So... hes going to address the nation and say that hes going to do the same shit on a different day?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:12:44 PM EDT
[#5]
You're not wrong.

The difference here is that I admit that my country has elected a globalist cuck whereas you still think that Trump is some hardcore 'America first' anti-interventionist.  The only thing he's done so far is intervention -- exactly the opposite of what he promised to do. 

Nothing will change until 'you people' are prepared to be honest with yourselves, and it's obvious to me that you're not ready to do that yet. 
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:41:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You're not wrong.

The difference here is that I admit that my country has elected a globalist cuck whereas you still think that Trump is some hardcore 'America first' anti-interventionist.  The only thing he's done so far is intervention -- exactly the opposite of what he promised to do. 

Nothing will change until 'you people' are prepared to be honest with yourselves, and it's obvious to me that you're not ready to do that yet. 
View Quote
MAGA
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:42:55 PM EDT
[#7]
 I am more concerned about his strategy for  the WAR inside the Beltway.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:44:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link

What a globalist cuck.
http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/07/GettyImages-544407452-640x480.jpg
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:34:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

...Nothing will change until 'you people' are prepared to be honest with yourselves.... 
View Quote
^^^ Racist ^^^^
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:24:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So... hes going to address the nation and say that hes going to do the same shit on a different day?
View Quote
Nah, it can't be that. He told us that he knows more than the generals. With his self-proclaimed "very good brain" and his GD-touted proficiency in 4-D chess, I'm sure Trump has devised a truly clever and unique strategy.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:54:44 AM EDT
[#11]
It would be epic if he said that he would turn the middle east into glass.

Whatever he says the media and the establishment will criticize the plan.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top